Warrior And His Assassin (Gabphire/Sappriel)

I am assigned to the realm legendary warrior, Gabriel Fennoy. She thought.

"Sapphire?"'The Boss' is what they call them, he tapped his feet in his impatientness growing.

"Yes, sir?" She coughed, the smoke from her last victim's attack, ached in her quivering throat.

"You will leave today." The man announced to me, but everyone else could hear too.

"Yes, sir." She repeated her line, with a different tone.

"And... Here!" She exclaimed to herself. "Waarior City!" She hopped, also looking again at the weird spelling. "Huh, Waarior..."

She trotted, her white and blue mask covering most of her face with the navy blue hood, blending her in a little.

"I, the great Gabriel, is finding a deputy." He called out, 

Well hello, Fennoy. She laughed inside.

"And you must challenge one another." He called. "Rules are simple, no cheating, pure skills." He grinned. "Good luck my warriors!" He stepped off casually.

Everyone started chatting, wanting to be the deputy, Sapphire smirked, this is my chance.

"Sapphire! Sapphire!" They called her name, her name, the assassin's name, Gabriel's assassin's name.

"You must be Sapphire!" Gabriel smiled warmly, shaking her hand.

"Yep, nice to meet you." She nodded.

"Come on in, I'll show you around." He waved to her, as she sharpened her knife.

"And here's the training room..." He smirked, grabbing an iron sword, from the rack. Before he could swing, Sapphire brought a sleek knife to his neck. 

"..." He gulped. "So, I bet you work for Soren?" He laughed nervously.

"Wait.." Sapphire blinked in awe.

"Ginger hair, mustache, strict and introverted?" He sighed.

"Y-yeah..." She quivered, finding herself drown in his chocolate brown eyes. He closed his eyes.

"Tell Soren he was a good leader..." He sighed, hands up.

Something clattered...

"Huh?" Gabriel looked down, Sapphire was on her knees and crying, knife dropped next to her.

"It's okay...-" He hushed her in warmth. "You're still my deputy."