Countless Dreams (Ivorren)

I have no name, yet they shove a word into my throats like it is mine.
I don't have a soul, yet they punish me to the fire pits, like it do.
I don't have a heart, yet they beat me and think I feel.
I don't have love.
I don't have anyone.
I don't have anything now.
They twist my reality and make me believe.
They crack my skull and pour in the poison.
I wish I could stop the flooding, but they won't let me breath.
I'm just a white body, black lines drawn around my features.
Empty.
Emotionless.
Each day passes, I'm left with only shattered memories.
Smiles, that I know never will come back.
Laughter, that rings quieter everyday.
Warmth, that get colder as I wish for it to return,
Singing the rules of darkness.
I wish.

I live, a coffee a day.
Smiles surround me everyday.
Laughter that rings, I feel everyday.
Warmth... only thing I can give.
I found him, in a prison, a trap.
His body, grimy and beaten.
I watched him choke on tears and let him seize his heart.
I... felt something.
Empathy.
Like, I was here before.
I remembered.
I was the villain.
The one everyone despised.
Now... he's here, in my spot.
It's my fault.

Ivor sighed as he watched droplets of rain trickle down the window in races, he heard the quiet and relaxing sound of hissing, when rain flew into the lava that warmed the tower.
He gazed at the people under color umbrellas, holding hands and whispering, leaning closer, inching his face to the cool glass, he sat solemnly at his desk, watching the umbrellas that fazed into patterns of dots and crystals.
He snapped his head up to see a certain man shaking his head. Soren winced as he leaned against the wall above him.
"Soren." Ivor said.
Soren flinched, eyes locking on the dark-haired man, even with such a simple scare, Soren's heart pounded like drums of thunder. He heard his name, twisted in crackling and laughter so much, it brought tears to his eyes. "Ivor..." he whispered, throat hoarse, as he saw the huge change in the man who once hated him for everything me lived for.
"Soren."
"Ivor..."
The two glanced into each other's darkened eyes, murmuring each other's names, like it was candy to the tongue. That was until, Soren watched Ivor's eyes blurred with tears and tears would waterfall onto the floor. Clenching his teeth, Ivor broke, he let himself be consumed into emotions.
"Soren, why did you leave? Why did you let yourself die a little?" Ivor sniffed, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand, leaving a visible watery mark, on his nose.
"Huh?" Soren watched his old enemy glare--no, it wasn't a glare, it was pitiful, empathy, sympathy. He realized, his vision shot up without his command, once again, staring to the dark void of Ivor's eyes. "You're worried..." he added, muttering. "I did it, I was useless, unwanted, did I have a choice?"
"Yes you did, Soren." Ivor said.
Soren watched as Ivor leaned against the window of the room, thunder striking in musical form, flashes of lightning dancing around the skies. As the window reflected Ivor's expressionless face, he saw his eyes flitting to the shadowy corner, which was like it crawling closer. His eyes widened, trembling, Ivor snatched his golden sword from the other side of the room.
"Soren, if you believe this... thank you." Ivor closed his eyes, "I love you." Ivor whispered, his eyes opened slowly as he glanced at the freakish monster arising from the ground, he lunged at the beast.
"Ivor!" Soren jumped out from the bed, watching as Ivor faded away. "It's like my dream..." Soren realized.

Soren groaned, he watched as Ivor turned around, hands behind his back.
"Soren." He looked at him.
"Oh no..." Soren muttered.

(Does anyone want a part 2... or book?)