Old Friends? More Like, Old Builders (Ottasie)

Those days were the good, Hadrian and Mevia were still sane, caring friends. Soren wasn't a Enderman-obsessed coward and when Cassie didn't try to murder those she saw...

Otto sighed, scribbling down another few words on his beaten up notebook, his ideas were running out, the walls, hunger games, spleef were originals, as he tried bedwars and skywars, they loved it. A quiet knock echoed throught his ears, blinked rapidly, he slid his chair out. Slab stood there, impatient expression smacked on his scarred face. A tapping sound was heard, it became faster just as he reached the door, giving him an annoyed look. "You have a visitor." Slab sighed, crossing his arms in answer. "Okay then," was all he mumbled, striding toward the gate. As he reached it, he heard whispers from Nell. "Bruh, that was so gnarly!" She chuckled to Em, who replied with a, "yeah, yeah."
He clicked open the gate's large rusted lock, he stepped back, letting the gate rumbling on open.
What he saw caught his eyes in a different matter, the girl had rose-red hair, her thick frame glasses made her emerald green eyes seem bold and bright, she held her calico patterned cat with care and motherhoodlyness. "Hello?" He greeted, the supposed, young girl jumped a bit, blinking in response. "Uh, um, hello!" She smiled warm-heartedly, a hint of nervousness pinched in. "You're Otto Manchester, right?" She smiled, this time with nervous beads of sweat. She knew this, but she also knew that he hated sudden surprises. "Yeah- Wait...-" He stopped, "-how do you know my last name?" He narrowed his eyes. "Ah..." She chuckled, holding Winslow to her heart, "uh..." "Wait." Otto looked at her, meeting her eyes, emerald green, her friend, Cassandra Roseni also loved the more 'hipster' look and had green emerald eyes that shined with care and kindness, with a ting of stubbornness. He looked closely again, Cassandra had streaks of auburn red when they were younger, he nodded. Then the cat, it purred loudly, shaking its silky fur, it was Winslow, the baby cat who loved cuddles and fish, not just any fish, salmon. "I-I...-" He stammered, "C-Cassandra?" He choked on his words. "Cassie." She smiled, dropping her cat who touched the floor gracefully and bounded her sore arms to him, squeezing him in a tight hug...

"I've missed you."
She cried, whispering her words.