I Have an Existential Crisis

I burst into the room, looking hysterical, most likely. "I should know who I am, right?!"
Frigga looked too confused to roll her eyes, and Axel looked so much like Steve, it hurt. Loki just stared.
Axel ran a hand through his blond hair, no traces of freckles. "I'm not sure what you mean."
"I should know who and what I am, yes?"
"I should think so, darling." Loki looked up at me without much emotion displayed.
"Darling? That's new. That's beside the point. Why would someone tell me I'm something that I'm not? How should they know?"
Frigga had mentally left the situation, drawing out a pattern for Belle's dress. She already had one, I wondered why she wanted another.
"They shouldn't know, Mother. You know who you are," Axel shrugged.
"Exactly my point!" I sighed and plopped down into a chair next to Loki. We spent a ton of time in the library.
"Who was this?" Loki asked.
"Hm?"
"Who are you so covertly making a reference to?"
Axel perked up. "Reference?"
"Not that kind of reference," Loki groaned.
I breathed in deeply. "Names don't matter. I don't want to gossip."
"This is different. Who was it?"
"Chill."
"Excuse me?" Aww, so cute. Loki didn't understand Midgardian culture.
"Just chill, Loki. I am asking you profound, soul searching questions."
"Go on."
"Actually, it's more rhetorical. What kind of person thinks that they know more about you than you?"
"Are you okay?" Axel asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
Loki raised an eyebrow. "No you're not," he said as he pulled me into a hug. "No matter what anyone thinks you are, or who you think you are, I will still love you."
I sniffled, "Thanks."