Loki's Cover is Blown

One day, while me and Loki were in Hawaii, we were relaxing on the beach, because neither of us really wanted to get in the water. There was a seal on the beach about thirty feet from us, and I would make occasional comments about how cute it looked doing everything it was doing. (AKA, breathing.)
Loki probably got annoyed, or something, because to shut me up, he said, "You know what? You're cuter than that seal."
"Aw that's the best thing I've heard all day!" I stared dreamily off into the horizon after that.
A few minutes later, a girl about four years old with two little blonde pigtails walked over and stood directly in front of us. "Hey, what's up?" I asked her.
She didn't seem to hear me and just kept staring at Loki. "Are you Loki?"
He practically jumped out of his beach chair. "What?"
"The one that attacked New York. Loki."
I laughed out loud and both of them looked at me. "Yes, he is. He's on a break from villainy, though, so you don't have to worry about your vacation being ruined."
Loki shot me a weird glance and the little girl stomped her foot and looked down at the sand. "I knew it!"
A woman ran by and scooped up the little girl and stared at us apologetically. "I'm so sorry. Was she bothering you? She was just so convinced you looked like someone she knew and when I turned around, she was gone."
"You're fine," Loki smirked. "May I ask who she thought I was?"
"Oh, it was nothing."
"If you're worried that I'll be offended that your daughter thought I looked like Loki, then you're okay."
"Oh my gosh, she told you? I'm so sorry. I can't even see the resem...blance." The lady cocked her head.
"You just saw it, didn't you?" I asked.
Loki shrugged. "I get it alot."
Cause you are Loki, you dork. Eager to change the subject, I used a classic Hawaii tourist question. "Where are you two from?"
The little girl threw up her hands. "Oklahoma!"
The woman smiled. "Yes, yes we are. And you?"
"We're from New York," I lied. Dang it, Olivia. That's the first thing you thought of?
"Really? So did the battle hit you pretty hard?"
Before Loki could speak up and say something he would regret, I said, "No, we were pretty far from all the action. What are your names?"
"This is Emmy, and I'm Jessica. My husband, Robert, is over with all our stuff. And you?"
"I'm Olivia. And this is..." I glanced at Loki, not knowing if he wanted to reveal his identity.
"I'm Loki." His mouth twitched, like he had wanted to say something else. That was the most plain introduction he had given in his entire life.
The woman's mouth fell open and Emmy shouted, "I told you!"