The Iron Man High-Fives the God of Mischief

Loki has a bad habit of imitating Molly when we're lounging in Stark Tower (and when she's not around). Tony still hasn't gotten used to the idea of walking into his cool living room and seeing Loki. Molly and I had a fairly interesting time getting the two to cooperate.
Molly was at some fancy banquet for Stark Industries, and we technically barged in waiting for her to get back.
"Loki, I'm bored, and no, I don't want to go snooping because Tony doesn't know we're even here, and let's not upset him, shall we?"
"Very well, we shall do something else to keep us occupied." Loki slowly morphed into Molly, and I laughed, even though I was imagining the worst possible turn of events. "So uh, why haven't you called me back?!" Loki asked with Molly's voice.
I laughed again, "Well you see, Molly, I live in Asgard and we don't have phones there."
"You mean Odin. Why would you call it Asgard?"
"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot."
"Honestly," Loki sighed, "you don't even know the name of your own kingdom."
Tony Stark walked in with a cup of expensive root beer in one hand and a pair of shades in the other. "Oh Molly, I didn't know you were back already. How did it go?"
"Hey Tony. It was fun actually. I couldn't believe you would make me go to that, but I'm glad you did," Loki said while I held back a snicker.
"I didn't make you go at all, you said that-"
"I need to blame someone."
"How are you, Olivia? Uh, Loki's not here, is he?"
"Nah, he said he was too busy to throw you out windows today." I smirked and looked at Loki who was still disguised as Molly.
"Solidly smooth," Loki turned back to look at Tony, "but don't worry, I'm still on your side."
"Molly, that sounded like a rip off of Jamba Juice or something. Solidly Smooth, we're still on your side." Normally, this would have become an inside joke along those of Dark Vegan and the Banana Republic. But it wasn't the real Molly, and so no inside joke, and that made me sad.
Tony looked at us suspiciously. "What are you two hiding?"
"I would never hide anything from you, Tony!" Loki grinned, suppressing a laugh, and I coughed to disguise my chuckle.
It was at this moment that Molly decided to get home. "Tony, I'm home-" she looked between me and Loki, and I knew we were in trouble. That didn't stop me from laughing. "Olivia! How could you?!" Molly chased me around the room, jumping over couches and leaping, trying to yank me down to the ground.
"It wasn't even me! Loki-"
"I need to blame someone!" she sneered.
Loki watched the display with some amusement. "I guess I portrayed you quite well."
Molly rounded on him. "And you!"
Loki paled. "Uh..."
I escaped Molly's wrath and hid behind the couch Tony was still standing by.
"That was very entertaining, well done, Loki. Next time, work on your introduction. Other that that..." Tony clapped.
I looked up at him. "Did you... Did you know?"
He laughed. "Mostly. Molly doesn't talk like that to me. But you did fairly well."
Loki reached over the couch and high fived him. Both stood completely still, not really sure what they had just done. Molly and I smirked, and we couldn't stop laughing. Loki flushed, but Tony just went with it:
"Yeah!"