I Giggle Quite A Lot

I layed on my bed staring at Loki who was turned away from me and seemed to be sleeping. My hair was down, passed my shoulders. The heavy covers were pulled up to my hairline and my arms rested over them, hugging a portion of another blanket.
It all seemed very unreal to me. We had been married yesterday. Yesterday. I sighed and turned over onto my back, staring at the lavish ceiling.
"Can you not sleep well?"
I jumped. Loki was apparently not asleep. "I'm fine, thank you. It's just... I can't stop thinking about, well, us."
Loki turned to me and stared into my icicle blue eyes. They were brighter than his. Loki had more of a grey color to his green ones. "I can't stop thinking about you."
I closed my eyes and snuggled in closer to him. I could feel his chest rise and fall with every steady breath. He wrapped his arms around me and I pushed my head under his chin. I silently decided that I would sleep in tomorrow. I could; I was Queen after all. That was another thing I couldn't fathom. I was Queen of Asgard.
"Loki?" I whispered.
"Hm?"
"I love you." I was falling asleep. Somehow, the bed was slightly more comfortable than it had been a few seconds ago.
Loki stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. "I love you more than words can express."
My eyelids felt heavy, my head fell. I breathed in deeply and held it. I fell asleep, still held in Loki's arms.