Loki Gets All Sentimental

"Oh my gosh!" I pushed Loki out of bed. I think he woke up mid-fall and I heard him yelp before hitting the ground.
He rolled over and glared at me. "What was that for?"
"Hurry up and get dressed and help me..." I had to pause to breathe. Yep, I was right. "Help me!"
Loki sprung onto his feet. "Wh-what do I do?"
"This ain't yer first rodeo, kid."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Just..." Inhale, exhale. "Do what we normally do."
"What we normally do? We literally have had one child. One!"
I sat up and stared long and hard at Loki. "We? Excuse me, but I had that child. And where were you? Feeling helpless in the hallway?"
Loki blinked. "Ouch." He sighed and walked over to illuminate the room in some kind of light that did not run off of electricity. I still didn't know how that worked. Then again, I don't know how electricity works. I grimaced and clenched a blanket.
"Could you hurry up and get help?" I groaned through gritted teeth.
Loki swiveled around. "Oh, right uh..." He glanced at me. "Get help? From who?"
"Guess what? We live in a palace full of servants. Go find one!" I wanted to get out of bed and follow him around, but I figured that would probably not be the best idea. So I just had to sit there in suspense waiting for Loki to get back.
When he finally returned with a gaggle of servants, I noticed he was sweating. I felt kind of bad for yelling at him; he was more worried for me than I was worried for me.
He grabbed my hand and knelt by the bed. I heard him muttering, "It'll be fine. You'll be fine. You made it through this before. Don't freak out." At first, I totally thought he was trying to comfort me, but then I heard him say, "You need to be strong for her. You can't leave her again; suck it up and be there for her." I decided not to tease him about this one. "Please, I need to be here. I love her. Don't you dare leave. I love her."