Fangirl-Ception

"Come, Olivia, the love of my life, and join me in my quest to conquer the universe with you by my side. Every king needs a queen, and I choose you. I ask you to rule by my side, to forever be mine . I'll give you my heart in return for yours. A crown and throne for the one who deserves it the most. We can watch our enemies burn beneath us, give them what they deserve. Anyone who tries to hurt you will suffer me and my wrath," is what I thought he said, even though Loki probably just said, 'I'll be back in a few.'
I decided to finish the conversation in my head anyway. "Oh, Loki! You're such a romantic. Do you really mean it? Everything you said?"
"Of course I do. I would never lie to you, darling. I only want you to be happy. Whatever I can do for you, I will."
"I can't think of anything I'd want more than you."
"Then I'm yours. Forever. Will you marry me?"
"Yes! I thought you'd never ask."
I imagined him leaning in for the kiss-
"Olivia." A voice popped through my imagination. "Olivia?" I looked up. Loki was staring at me quizzically. "Are you alright?"
I shook myself out of my daze and nodded. "I was just, uh-" planning our honeymoon. "-replaying an episode of a really cheesy romantic TV show in my head."
"Oh-Kay. I'll be back in a few.
"But I won't be gone for long. I can't bare to be without you."
"Then take me with you!"
"I can't, Olivia. It's too dangerous. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you."
"Nothing will happen to me, if I'm with you. You'll protect me."
"Of course I will. But I must make this trek alone. I will be back for you and our wedding. I love you!"