I Get Major FOMO

I stared at the ceiling, trying to ignore the sick feeling in my stomach and my stuffed nose. My head burned, but I shivered without at least three heavy blankets on my person. Food sounded really good, but I couldn't decide what I could eat, and what would make me heave. In short, I was sick. And pregnant.
"Loki?" I groaned.
"I'm right here." I was too lazy to turn my head to the left to see Loki for myself, so talking would have to do.
"Oh. Loki?"
"Still here. Are feeling worse?"
"No, I'm fine. Loki?"
"What?" I could hear him trying not to lose his patience; he knew what state I was in.
"I'm cold."
Loki turned to one of the many servants waiting in me. "Well?"
The servant gave a curt nod and scampered out the door to most likely get me another blanket and hopefully a mug of hot chocolate. My nose started to sting with the familiar sensation of a sneeze. I sneezed into my arm, as I had been taught, but immediately regretted my decision.
"Aw, gross," I gagged. "Loki, I need a washcloth."
Loki closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. I chuckled, knowing how Loki couldn't bare to see what should be in the body, especially when it was me and when it was a pregnant me. Again, a servant was commanded to bring me a damp hand towel.mi scrubbed my arm off and handed it back to the maid who ran off to get it cleaned.
"This baby better be worth it."
"He will be."
"Easy for you to say. You're not the one getting sick in the middle of the night. Wait, did you just assume the child is a he? What happens when your daughter is born?"
"I-"
"You better still love her."
"Olivia-"
"I can't believe you. This precious child that I'm carrying could be a princess, not a prince, and you may have just insulted her. Don't get me wrong, I would love another son too, but try not to make assumptions!" Letting off a little steam felt nice when you were stuck in bed all day.
Loki tried to hold back a smile, and I wasn't sure what was so funny. The servants whispered and giggled among themselves, and I felt extremely excluded. "What's so funny?"
"Are you feeling well, Olivia? Maybe you should get some rest."
"No, I'm not tired."
"Just try to-"
"I haven't gotten my hot chocolate yet."
"I don't think you've ordered anyone to get you hot chocolate." Loki cocked his head.
"That's obviously what I meant when I told you I was cold." I was feeling very annoyed with everyone for some reason.
Loki pointed to one of the maids positioned around me bed and jerked his head to the door. She left, trying to suppress a giggle on her way out. I didn't put even care what they were laughing at; I just wanted my hot chocolate.