We Play Family Feud

I wanted to show Kaleb the palace.
So there we were, running through the halls, sliding down stair railings and battling each other with hand guns. Pretty legit, I know.
I paused for a moment, thinking. Kaleb "hit" me square in the chest and I had to fake a death before telling him what was on my mind. "Is it weird for you to see me like this?"
Kaleb looked me up and down. "You look exactly the same."
"Is it weird for you to see me as Queen?"
He shook his head. "No."
"Well, I should have expected as much."
"You got any more cool banisters to slide down?"
"I think so." I led him through the regal hallways and to yet another set of stairs. Kaleb jumped onto the rail and slid down. I waited until he was about halfway down before I jumped on as well. I was wearing leggings, and slid down faster than my cousin and quickly caught up with him.
"Neeeewwwww!" Kaleb attempted to finish first first, but I rammed into him, and we toppled off the banister and landed in a heap at the bottom. I laughed, and immediately jabbed Kaleb with my finger. He shrunk back and giggle. I smirked. Kaleb was extremely ticklish. All the more advantage it gave me. While Kaleb giggled uncontrollably, I heard someone clear his throat.
"Ahem." Loki was standing just a few feet away. It still unnerved me how he could sneak around so well when he wanted to. "Who is-"
"Oh my gosh, he's me cousin. I grew up with him. Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine-"
"Olivia."
"Oh, sorry."
Blessed Kaleb saw this as his que to leave. I love my cousins. "Where can I find some food around here?"
"Down two flights and to your left. Mention me and you'll get it for free!" I told him as he left down the hallway. I turned back to look at Loki. He was scowling. "Y'know, you're really adorable when you're jealous."
"I am not."
"What? Adorable or jealous? Cause I think you're both."
His frown deepened.
"Loki, he is literally related to me! He's my first cousin."
He sighed. "You're right, I'm just being..."
"Jealous. It's alright. If you weren't, I'd be a little worried." I pecked him on his cheek. "She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing..." I sang while leaving to join Kaleb in the kitchens for a snack.
I could feel Loki blushing.