I Surprise Loki

"Loki, I uh..." I ran up to walk beside him. "Loki?"
He stopped walking and turned to look at me. "Yes?"
"I have something to tell you, but maybe we should go somewhere...more private." I glanced around at the guards and servants who were constantly in sight, and would not hesitate to gossip; I wanted Loki to be the first to know.
"Very well," Loki said readily, but seemed cautious. We walked to our room and I shut the doors behind me. I noticed that my hands were shaking. I gulped, turning to look at Loki who had his head cocked and a quizzical expression on his face.
"It's good news, don't worry." I smoothed out my dress after wringing my hands. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't sure why I was so nervous. "Loki, I don't know how to," I gulped, "how to say this. I'll just straight out say it, or try to. I'm-"
"Pregnant?" Loki breathed.
I nodded vigorously, a smile so wide it hurt on my face and the butterflies traveled up into my chest and they wanted to burst out in song, until I wanted to shout, "yes!"
Loki's eyes grew so wide, he reminded me of a mouse lemur (a Midgardian creature with very large eyes). He picked me up and spun me around the room while I laughed and struggled not to cry out of happiness. "The Queen is with child!" he shouted, and I didn't care about anyone else hearing anymore. By this time, I was crying so much that tears were dripping steadily off my face. Loki hugged me so tightly that I could tell he was crying too, but didn't want to show it.
"I suppose we better make an announcement of some sort, huh?" I sniffed.
"Let's worry about that later, and enjoy it first by ourselves." Then he kissed me.