Axel is Afraid of the Equus Caballus

"Frigga! Look at the horses!" I was holding Frigga on my hip in the stables. She giggled whenever the horses did anything. She leaned forward and patted a brown one on the nose. The horse snorted and she squealed. Axel was a different story. He was being shy and hiding behind me, hopefully not thinking that a full grown horse could trample him. "Axel, come here." I grabbed his arm and pulled him out in front of me. "They're not going to hurt you."
Axel nervously stretched his hand out and covered his eyes with his other hand. He whimpered and slowly moved closer to the horse. The brown mare took a step towards Axel and pushed its nose into his hand. Sharply, he pulled his hand away and opened his eyes. In under a minute, the two were best friends.
And I couldn't stop thinking about How to Train Your Dragon.
Loki finally led his horse outside, ready to ride. "Who wants to go first?"
Frigga squealed and threw up her hands.
"I suppose that means 'me.'" Loki took Frigga from me and lifted her onto the horse. "Are you sure you don't want to go, Axel?"
He glanced up at me and at the horse. He breathed in sharply, and nodded. Loki raised his eyebrows.
"It's fine, I'll do something out here with him. Have fun, Frigga!"