Loki Has A Secret

"Y'know, I've never understood the logic of the Bifrost." I brushed a strand of hair out of my face and turned towards Loki who was in the next chair over in the library.
"Why need logic when you have magic?" Loki calmly turned the page in his book.
"I want that to be someone's senior quote."
"A what?" Loki asked.
"A Midgardian right of passage. But then how does the magic work?'
"Many things in the universe cannot be revealed except through explicit knowledge and wisdom."
"That just means that you don't know either. What book are you reading?"
Loki seemed to have forgotten himself the title of the book in his hands. He looked down and closed it, staring at the cover. "Nothing."
"Oh it's something. You've been reading that for a few hours straight. What is it?"
Loki opened the book again, finding his spot and seemingly questioning his reasoning for reading such a piece of writing. "It's uh..."
I slunk out of my chair and crept around the back of Loki's chair. Leaning over, I snatched the book out of his hands and made off with it to the other side of the library.
"Olivia-"
"What are you reading, Loki dearest?" I flipped the book over to see its cover.
"Can I have my book back now?"
"I don't think that this is your book. 'Popular Works of Literature by Hans Christien Andersen, the Brothers Grimm and More.' I believe this was stolen right off of Frigga's own shelves."
Loki blushed, a rare sight to see. "I was just-"
"If you're going to read Midgardian Fairytales, you had best read them out loud," I smirked, and handed the book back to him.