Axel and Frigga Become the Three Little Pigs

A wolf chased Axel and Frigga down the hall. I watched, laughing, as the two ran into Axel's room and slammed the door closed. The wolf paced outside the door and howled. I could hear Frigga shriek and Axel giggle.
The wolf turned to me and smiled; it looked very unnatural with fangs. He scratched at the door a while longer before bounding down the hall, probably waiting for Axel and Frigga to come out.
I knocked on the door and Axel yelled, "You're just trying to trick us, beast!"
"Guys, it's me. Your mother."
Apparently, Frigga had tried opening the door and Axel stopped her. "No! He can change his voice, too, you know."
"Oh, right. I forgot. But what if it really is Mother?"
Axel paused for a moment, then pounded on the door. "If you really are Mother, then you won't be allied with the beast-"
"Oh, I don't know about that," I whispered. They didn't seem to hear me.
"So, to prove your allegiance to the heirs of Asgard, you may relinquish one piece of information that will help us in our quest to vanquish the beast."
"One piece of information, huh?" I tapped my chin. "The wolf is ticklish."
The door slowly creaked open. Axel peeked his head out. "Wait, are you serious?"
I nodded. Axel and Frigga shared a glance and grinned. I followed them as they snuck down the hallway. In the next room over, we found the wolf sitting complacently on a couch. Sofa? Asgardian equivalent of those? He was swishing his tail happily. When we walked into the room, the wolf cocked his head and growled playfully. Frigga stepped forward but Axel put his hand out.
"I must detest, my fair lady. I alone must defeat the monster."
"Oh, come off it, Axel. I wanna help too. I can be a princess and a warrior."
Axel sighed. "Fine."
The wolf hopped down and jumped towards the two, who scattered. I laughed at all of them. The wolf glanced up at me and frowned.
"I'm sorry," I said. "You do look very intimidating."
The wolf shook his head and pounced towards Frigga who's scream turned into a giggle. Axel seized the moment and jumped onto the wolf's back. Frigga joined in Axel's conquest.
The wolf rolled over and my kids pinned him down. They looked at each other before tickling the wolf. He helped and kicked his paws in the air. Frigga and Axel were laughing hysterically.
The wolf shimmered in green light before slowly turning back into Loki. He threw up his hands and shouted, "I yield! I yield! I- hehehe! Stop it, stop! You win! You win!"
Axel narrowed his eyes. "Do you swear?"
"Yes!"
"Do you swear on..." Axel looked around. "Mother's life?"
"Whoa, that escalated quickly," I said.
Loki hesitated. I could totally see him thinking of ways he could turn against them without going against his soon to be promise. "Uh, yes."
I put my hands on my hips. "You better not go against that."