Frigga Plays Mulan

Y'know that amazing bliss of sleep you don't realize feels so good until you lose it be waking up? I was currently in such a daze until my eyes fluttered open and I saw Axel standing three inches from my face.
"Axel!" I gasped. "What are you doing?"
"Instead of answering, he said, "I don't understand how you can wake up your parents just by staring at them."
I paused, and yes, he was right. I had done that several times. "I guess that's true. But really, what are you doing?"
By this time, Loki was awake too and was scowling at both of us like he wanted to go back to sleep or something. Weird.
"Uh. Frigga may or may not kind of night maybe need your help. Maybe."
"Okay. And what is Frigga doing that might require us to help her?"
"She told me not to tell anybody."
Loki frowned. "Axel..."
"Um, she's in the weapon room thing. When I left, she had a sword."
I hopped out of bed and dragged Loki with me, following Axel out into the hallway. "She's probably not in trouble, you know. She's fine."
"Loki, you just want to go back to bed. Did you teach her to use a sword?"
"Well, no."
"So does she know how?"
"...no."
"That's why you're coming with me." I tried not to be too worried as I hurriedly walked down the hall. Frigga was fine. She knew how to stay safe. Maybe I was more scared for the people around her.
Axel led us to the weaponry, even though all three of us knew how to get there. As we turned down a final hallway, I could hear clanging and crashing, even though Frigga had to be quite a ways away. I grimaced as I pulled open the door, expecting to find a destroyed armory and a very happy Frigga. Instead, Frigga was standing completely motionless, thoughtful, with a sword in her hand. She stood exactly as Loki had taught me.
I motioned for Loki to follow me in, but also to remain silent. I wanted to see what she did. Frigga had her eyes closed, and that made me a little more nervous. She lunged with her right foot, swinging her sword out in front of her. She slashed the sword to her left as she straightened her position, and then moved the weapon up and over in an arv, clashing down on an imaginary enemy. This went on for a few more minutes with Axel flinching every time his sister moved. Finally, with Frigga on the other side of the room, she stopped, held the sword in rest position, and opened her eyes.
"Frigga!" I called.
She whipped around, dropping the sword. She squealed. "I'm sorry! I didn't... well maybe I did."
"Frigga-"
"I didn't ask, I know. I'm sorry."
"Frigga-"
"I'll... I don't know. I submit myself for punishment?"
"You quoted Captain America," Axel whispered.
"Frigga!" I was finally able to say. "That was amazing!"
Loki returned the sword to its sheath, holding it in his right hand and staring at Frigga. "Where did you learn that?"
Frigga hesitated. "I would watch while you taught Mother. And when others dueled in the courtyard."
"You learned just by watching?"
Frigga nodded. "Can you teach me more?"
Axel suddenly burst into the room. "And me! I want to learn too!"