Dance Class of the Royals

"One, two, three, four. Two, two, three, four. Three, two, three, four..." Frigga absentmindedly counted out the steps of a dance she self taught herself, moving along with the pattern and curtsying to imaginary partners.
I watched her from my spot on the edge. Next to me sat Loki, reading a surprise! book. (Not very surprising). Axel was lying on the floor fiddling with a Rubik's Cube I had gotten from Molly on my ,sat visit to Stark Tower.
"Here, Tony's recently obsessed with making 'new and improved' Rubik's Cubes. Does Axel like Mortal puzzle boxes?"
"I guess we'll find out," I laughed.
Axel had become so involved with the Mortal puzzle box he barely had time to bother Frigga into being Peggy Carter.
I heard Frigga counting beats again, "Six, two, three, four-"
"Frigga, you can go into eight time. It's easier for dancing."
"Five, six, seven, eight... Aw, that messed up my rhythm!"
"Start over, you'll get more practice." Loki had the uncanny ability to know exactly what was going on while still being completely buried in his book.
I put my hand over the book and pushed it out of his field of vision. "You know how she'll get more practice," I whispered. "Is if she had an actual dance partner." Frigga didn't seem to have heard me, which is what I wanted.
Loki looked at me, surprised. "You want me to- okay." He stood up and walked prodigiously over to his daughter. Loki looked so cute when he strut. He cleared his throat and Frigga turned around,  pausing  in the middle of a bar. "Five, six... Yes?"
"Milady, may I have this dance?"
Frigga grinned and quickly glanced at me and gave me the "is this for real," look. Though, since she's Asgardian, it would be more of a "is my father playing a meaningless prank on me, or is he in all seriousness asking me to dance?" I smiled at her and she giggled.
"It would be my pleasure." Frigga curtsied. Loki bowed.
Frigga began to count out loud for a bit, and Loki raised his eyebrows. "It's a lot more fun, my dear, when you don't have to count the dance steps."
"But then I miss step and mess up; it's just easier to count."
"What happens, Frigga, when you want to dance with someone other than your father and you want to get to know said person?"
"How do you mean?" Frigga twirled around and Loki caught her.
"Well, huh, it's better to dance for fun and not so that you can get every step right."
"Why would I want to dance with someone else's? And how could dancing with them help me get to know them?"
I eagerly awaited Loki's response to such a question. This was going to get exciting.
"Er, someday, Frigga, you will want to dance with other, uh, men. That's why you don't count the time, so you can talk to your partner."
Smooth, Loki. Please don't ruin our daughter. I have full faith in you, but please don't mess this up. Not that I doubt you.
"When will something like that happen? When I want to dance with men?"
"Frigga," Loki sighed. "Imagine you are, uh, Jasmine. She's the princess, right? In order to save the kingdom, you must be wed, so the family line can continue. As your father, the Sultan, I would throw several parties for you in order to meet a proper sutor. There, you would dance and get to know those who come." I let out a sigh of relief.
"You won't just chose someone random for me to marry?"
"No, of course not. But you can meet those you might marry while dancing."
Frigga seemed to be taking it all in.
"And look! You finished the dance without counting," Loki said as they met back up at the other side of the room.