Axel Picks a Favorite (It's Me)

I only realized how much I read when Axel was younger and before our tiny little family expanded any more. I was lying on the floor holding my newest read above me and absently scanned the words on each page. It was quite an unprofessional way for Asgard's Queen to read. I was in a random sitting room I had found a few years ago and had taken a particular liking to. I requested it refurbished and lightened up a bit. It was now my personal reading parlour.
I had left the single door open and after a while, Loki stepped in with Axel. I peered over the edge of my book and smiled. I stood up and took Axel from Loki and kissed him on the forehead. "Hello, my little prince." Axel grinned.
"M-ma."
"Yes! I win, Loki. He said my name first!"
Loki scowled. "That wasn't a full 'mama'. The contest is still in the air."
"I won. Axel, say mama!" Axel hugged me around the neck and buried his face in my hair. "Okay, not now. It's cool. But mama won, right?" I smirked at Loki. "I won."
"Alright, fine. Axel!"
Axel looked back at Loki. "Axel, say dada!" Axel looked at Loki curiously. "Dada, Axel? Maybe? Loki? Say Loki." Axel frowned. "No? Okay, just keep saying mama."
"M-ma!" Axel threw his hands up.
"No! You're just letting her win!" Loki took Axel back. "What have you done to our child?"
I shrugged. "I guess he's on my side then."
"No! Axel, she's corrupted you! You have to say dada."
Axel just stared at Loki.
"I'll let you sit on the throne..." Loki cooed.
"You can't just bribe him!"
"Why not?"
Axel cocked his head. "Mama!"