I Meet The Subject of All This Drama

Hey guys! Please vote on your favorite short story! I want to get this collection as perfect as possible, so please help me fix grammar/spelling mistakes with comments! I hope you enjoy!

I was walking down the street with a pile of books in my arms, cause why else do you have arms? I couldn't really see where I was going, (I might have had, like, fifteen books) and I was consistently stumbling off the curb.
I realized I was in the shadow of Stark Tower. Molly must be up there now, as she was married to the owner. Tony Stark. Her husband. I shouldn't have been so jealous, not of Molly and Tony, but of everyone who had ever found their match.
I shook off my moment of envy. Maybe if I sped walked, I would make it to our book club on time. Me, Bella, and the Pascos were going to decide on the next book we were going to read, and I had picked a few-
Something slammed into me and I toppled over onto the sidewalk, books collapsing around me. I sat up. "Hey!" I locked eyes with the most perfect being in existence.
Loki snapped at me, "Watch where you're going!"
"Oh, I'm looking." I was a bit too shocked by the presence of the Norse god Loki to feel the bruise forming where I hit the sidewalk. I think I may have stared long and dreamily enough at him for him to be creeped out. And he kept glancing nervously over his shoulder. Ah, I see. I had caught him in the middle of a heist. Sweet.
I stood up, cause I doubted he would help me, and gathered up all my books in an unorganized pile. I signed happily. Loki actually looked disgusted. He was so cute. I couldn't believe I hadn't fangirled yet.
He pushed passed me and I followed him like a dog. Even though Loki was probably the owner of the local pound. This dog just wanted some love and attention and she didn't really care where it came from. And the dog catcher needed a companion to help him with all his evil schemes. Wow. Where did that come from?
Loki suddenly swiveled around and scowled. "What do you want?!"
I almost said 'you,' but I figured that would be a little extensive for a first date. Yes, I considered this a date. "Um..."
He growled. He didn't say I couldn't, so I kept walking with him. "So... What are you doing? Destroying a building? Running from Thor? Is he here too? Bella would love that. Of course, I prefer you. I-"
"Woman!"
"Woman was a term of endearment in ancient Jerusalem."
Loki's eyes widened. And then he sprinted away from me. "My name is Olivia Andelin!" I yelled after him. "I know Molly up at Stark Tower! She'll tell you how to find me! That was as close as I could get to giving him my number. I quickly made my way to the book club. I had a story to tell.
...
The doorbell rang.
I wasn't expecting anyone, so I was in no hurry to open it. I looked through the peephole and almost fainted. That couldn't really be Loki standing outside my door. I frantically swung open the door. Yep, it was him.
We stood in silence for a good five minutes before he finally spoke up. "Olivia, was it?" I nodded. He had heard me yelling after all. "Ah, Molly told me you would be here."
"Well that's good, cause I am."
"I can see that." He shuffled around on his feet and wrung his hands.
"I don't know if you, like, eat dinner, or anything. But that would be cool. Or a movie. Movies are nice. We could watch a sunset. I would watch a sunrise, but I value sleep to much." Or we could skip the dating and jump straight to the proposal. That'd be great, thanks.
"D-dinner. Yeah, let's do dinner."
"Cool. I'll pick up a pizza."
"Pizza?"
"Yeah, it has everything an Asgardian needs. Meat. You'll love it."
...
"Guys, I think we really hit it off."
"You've been on one date," Bella said.
"Two!"
"Two? When was the second?"
"When I first met him."
"Honey, that was not a date." Mia gave me the motherly look of disapproval. "It lasted maybe thirty seconds."
"And he yelled at you," Emma added.
"With such passion! The flame grew from my heart. I'm sure he felt the heat, and needed to express himself, but didn't know how."
"Do us a favor and never write romantic poetry."
"I won't have to if my life is a romance."
Millie sighed. "Let's hope it's not Shakespearian."
...
"What. Just. Happened?" Loki pulled away from me and stared into my eyes.
"I believe you just kissed me." He couldn't take his eyes off me.
"Did I really?"
"Hmh," I sighed.
"And you let me?"
"I did. It was a pleasant surprise."
"Is this...love?"
"It must be an unfamiliar feeling to you."
"I think- I think I like it."