94

IT WAS BLACK. His entire world seemed to have dissolved.

Alzar could feel the universe around him, stretching endlessly under him, brushing against limbs he knew he no longer had. He writhed, and the universe seemed to twist as well. He could hear everything, the low buzz of constant chatter spiking and silencing at random intervals. It was maddening. He wanted to shout, to lash out, but he couldn't. He couldn't even comprehend his own body.

He was alone. Entirely alone. He was everything, but nothing.

Through the fog, one thought was prevalent. It was pounding in his mind, a consuming desire he couldn't ignore.

He fought for clarity. Was it hunger? No…

He wanted to multiply.

END

authors note: Hello everyone! I would like to thank you for sticking through this whole story. It means the world (ha) to me.

this was a story that ive worked on for about 2 years? (planing and writing combined) there were some rough parts, but a lot i was also really proud of.

how do you feel about it? Did you enjoy alzars (particularly grim) story?

if you enjoyed it, please share it with your friends! :)

again, thank you so much. if you liked this story, you should check out my other writing. i will be having a new story in the works eventually- so keep an eye out for that. i hope i will continue to improve in my writing!