Beautiful Moments

Naomi's POV

" Shit!!!" I cursed as I wasn't able to reach the zipper of my dress to remove it. At last we got married that was very very beautiful moment of my life. I tried a few more time but I failed. I sighed deeply. Currently we are at Roberts palace like Villa. I was missing my family specially my dad my mom, the twins and Eugene the little angel. But I am not out of country. It's only 3 km from here. I can go there anytime.

" Need any help, babe?" I heard his voice and turned to the door. I found him leaning on the wall, crossing his hands over his chest. He was looking as dashing as always. I shook my head. He smirked and walked towards me.

" I am just here. If you need any help all you have to do is just call me." He said and winked at me, then walked past me. I sighed and went to the washroom. I wiped away the make up and again tried to reach the zipper. I was too eager to reach it and suddenly I lost my balance and slipped. The next moment I was landed in the bath tub. I sighed as my wedding dress was completely drenched.

" Very good. Can't it be a bit less tiring day?" I asked myself and walked out of the bathroom. I was searching for him.

" Searching for me?" I heard him from my back. I turned and looked at him helplessly.

" You got shower with the dress?" He asked me.

" I slipped and fall on the bath tub." I said.

" You should remove your heels first." He said and I nodded.

" I forgot." I said.

" Alright, now turn." He said.

" Why?" I asked like a stupid.

" My dear wifey, so that I can help you to get out of this drenched dress." He said.

" I don't need any help." I said.

" Really, Mrs. Roberts?" He asked with a smirk and took a step towards me. I took a step back.

" Yes, I don't need your help. You go change first." I said without looking at him.

" I don't think so." He said and took one more step. I took one back.

" I can help myself." I said.

" It doesn't look like that." He said and took few more steps. I took more back.

" I can manage, Theo." I said and take a step back. The next moment I felt my back was touching the wall and the next moment he caged me between himself and the wall. I looked at him. He was smirking.

" You can't, wifey." He said and leaned over me. I was so captured by his beautiful eyes. I was lost in them and don't know when he crushed his lips on mine. I kissed him back. After a moment he moved back.

" Done." He said.

" Huh!!!!" I said.

" Your zipper." He said.

" What?!" I asked as I was still not out of the effect of his kiss.

" It was stuck I guess." He said and I touched the zipper and it was opened. I looked at him with widen eyes. He just smiled.

' Oh, please. Someone tell him to not to smile. His smile drives me crazy.' I said to myself.

" Now, go. Take a shower and get changed or else you will catch cold." He said. I nodded I moved the right to leave and found he too moved the right coincidentally. He smiled and took left the same time I did the same. I moved a bit left and he moved back. He gave me a way to leave. I smiled. I walked away from him. He was still standing there looking out of the glass wall. It was raining. He shoved his right hand inside his pocket and left hand was placed on the glass wall half fisted. I walked back towards him and hugged him from back then kissed his cheek. I didn't gave him a chance to react just ran away inside the washroom. I laughed crazily without making any sound. The stupid me has come over and took me out of my senses.

" You turned into a naughty girl suddenly." I heard Theo saying from outside.

" So? You are my husband, Mr. Roberts." I said.

" Oh, of course, I am. Mrs. Roberts." He said. We both laughed. " Ok, you get a shower and changed. I will bring something for you to eat. You must be starving." He said and made me feel he was right as my stomach growled.

" Yes. I will just come." I said.

" Yes. Do it fast. I will be back soon." He said and I heard the door was opened and then closed.

I quickly took a shower and it was very very soothing. I just wanted to relax. I wore the bathrobe and came out wrapping my hair in a towel. I quickly went to the closet. I found something comfortable to wear. I changed and walked out of the closet. I was drying my hair. I heard the door clicked open. The next moment Theo entered the room.

" Wait a minute I will get changed." He said to me and I nodded.

" Ok, no worries." I said. I was sitting on the couch. I moved towards the window and touched the glass. A while later Theo came out of the bathroom he was rubbing his his with the towel. I looked at him and I lost in him. How does he always do this!!! He just captures me too bad that my all power of thinking gets shut at once.

" Hmm, why are you looking at me like this, wifey?" Suddenly Theo turned towards me and asked I was shocked. He was aware of my gaze.

" Umm, no. I wasn't looking at you." I lied and shook my head.

" Really?" He asked and walked towards me.

" Yes, really." I said bravely.

" Really?!!" He asked again and leaned over me. I moved back. He laughed and walked towards the closet and came out with something in his hand. It was a gift box.

" This is for you." He gave that to me.

" Is this the wedding gift?" I asked.

" Your wedding gift is me. They are your bonus gifts." He said and smirked. I face palmed.

" Who made you this cheesy? Don't talk with Alan. This stupid has made you like himself." I said remembering my crazy stupid brother and sighed. He laughed.

" Open it." He said and I unwrapped the box and found a black jewelry box. I opened it and there was a beautiful emerland necklace. I smiled at Theo.

 I smiled at Theo

" Thanks, hubby." I said and kissed his cheek.

" You liked it?" He asked.

" I loved it." I said.

" Wear this in our reception the day after tomorrow." He said.

" Why the day after tomorrow? Why not tomorrow?" I asked.

" Cause, we need to invite guest and handle the media tomorrow. You are not coming out tomorrow. Am I clear?" He said.

" Why not?" I asked.

" Cause, it's my request to you. You will keep it, no?" He asked.

" Urrrghh!!! Ok." I said and sighed. He hugged me tightly close to his heart. I hugged him back.

" I am dead hungry." I said and he laughed.

" Same here. Let's go downstairs and have dinner first." Hesaid and stood up. He extended his hand towards me which I accepted more than happily. I love our moments. They are beautiful. I smiled at my thoughts.