Don't Care

Naomi's POV

" Thanks, ma'am. Please come again." The salesman said and I nodded.

I came out of the shop thinking about the gift I bought for Theo. It was a watch. I was missing him like hell. This why I thought to buy something for him and give him a surprise gift. I smiled in satisfaction looking at the bag. I walked out from the store and started to roaming around the mall. I don't know why I was missing him a lot though we have talked just half an hour back. Naomi Sweetheart!!! Hold on yourself. You are going crazy. I said to myself.

I was thinking will this watch match with Theo's own signature fashion senses!!! It will I think. I walked out of the area and reached to the café nearby. I needed a cup of coffee. I entered the café and I sat on an empty table. I kept thinking about Theo, I want to go back to him. I miss him a lot. I looked around and found a few couple. I started to miss Theo more now. I ordered my coffee and tried to avert my mind on something else but Theo was owning my heart this much that it was hard for me to think anything else but him. I smiled helplessly and shook my head.

I took out my phone and opened the gallery. I found my family pictures. I smiled looking at the screen where my whole family was there. I kept watching the pictures then found pictures of Theo and me. I just smiled widely seeing his face. It was the day when we went for a long drive again. He wasn't even aware of that I was taking his pictures. It was a cute picture. I kissed his cheek and took the selfi of us.

" Excuse me, can I seat here?" I heard someone saying.

" No." I said coldly without bothering to look at the person.

" There is no need to be rude you know. You are redhead that doesn't mean you have to be angry as hell. Do you?" The guy said.

" Get lost." I said coldly.

" Excuse me, ma'am. There is no table empty. If you guys can share a table it would be better if there is any vacancy I will inform you immediately until that if you guys could adjust." The waiter said.

" I can't adjust. Go away with this person. Or cancel my order I will go somewhere where I will be treated good unlike you." I said and walked out of the café. But suddenly I found I left my phone in the café. I again reached the café. I went to the table where I was sitting.

" Are you searching for this?" The guy from earlier showed me my phone.

" Thank you." I said and was about to take my phone but he took it out of my reach. I raised one of my eyebrows.

" Theodore Roberts, right?" He asked.

" Nothing of your concern." I said and tried to reach my phone. But he took it out of my reach again.

" Nothing for free, Ms. Edwards." He said. I glared at him.

" I don't want to break your face now. The more you will be late giving back my phone the more you will land yourself into the trouble. I hope you are not a fool to not get it which I wanted to tell." I said.

" No, I didn't get you. What did you want to say?" He said smirkingly. " By the way, do you know previous girls of Theodore Roberts?" He asked.

My patience ended. I slapped him hard and  everyone in the café was shocked along with the guy. I took my phone and walked out of the café without saying anything else. I reached my car. I was about to get in but I found someone closed the door at once I opened it. I turned and found the guy from earlier.

" You should have the courage of hearing the truth too, Ms. Edwards." He said.

" Mr. Shane, I think you too should have courage enough to tell things in front of Theodore Roberts." I heard a familiar voice. I turned and found Alan standing there with Flynn.

" You go, Flynn. They must be waiting. I will be there soon." Alan said and Flynn nodded his head. Then he entered the mall.

" Mr. Shane, don't you have works other than ruining people's mood?" Alan asked.

" Oh!! Alan Christos. Long time no see." He said.

" It would be better if it would be no see ever." Alan said.

" Past is past. Forget it." He said.

" This past can't be forgotten. Take your own way. Come with me, Nemo." Alan said holding my hand. I was going with him.

" And yes, don't try to poison anyone's brain against Theo. You know that the last truimp card is in his hand already." Alan said.

" You don't have a reason to support him always. Do you?" Shane asked.

" Yes, I have. He is my friend. I think it's enough as a cause to support him. But I don't have any cause to support you. A liar like you. Don't you think you are an extremely shameless human being?" Alan asked.

" So you are saying not to run after your cousin?" Shane asked.

" I think one slap wasn't enough for you." I said folding my sleeves.

" Nemo, let me talk." Alan said. I shut myself. I know Alan will handle this situation.

" I think you don't have forgotten who Nathan Edwards is, right? So, don't mess with her, you won't have any idea when you are ruined. Stay away if you want to be safe." Alan said.

" It was nice to see you, Alan. I will be going." Shane said and left.

" You know him?" I asked Alan.

" Nemo, what's with you and Theo?" Alan asked me. " Are you both together?" He asked me.

" Kind of. I wanted to tell you after Stella's wedding." I said honestly.

" I know it from long back. It doesn't matter. But do which you think is better. If you are serious about this then go ahead, Nemo. Cause, Theo has already have a bad past. I don't think he is still stable enough when he is serious about you. So, think about it. Don't hurt him." Alan said.

" Do I look like I play around?" I asked Alan.

" I was just saying cause you don't have any idea about his past." He said.

" I don't care about past. Cause, I am not going to live in past. I too have a bad past. But now I want to live the present and make our future." I said and Alan smiled at me. I smiled back.

" I was expecting this answer from you." He said and I smiled again.