Sydney Incident

Naomi's POV

Theo was silent. He wasn't talking. We were just sitting side by side. I tried to look at his beautiful blue orbs but found them staring far away blankly. I knew he needs some time. I gave him the time he needed. I leaned towards him and kept my head on his shoulder. I hugged him wrapping my arms around him from side and kissed his heart. I felt he was hugging me back. I smiled.

" I will go and make you another coffee." I said looking at the popping out veins on his forehead that means he is terribly worried about this things.

" No, no, no. Stay with me. Don't leave." He said pulling me further closer. I hugged him and kept patting his back to make him feel better. He means a lot for me. I can't define how much. Cause, infinity maybe will fail to express that.

Actually, I don't care about his past. I just asked for his sake. Until he tells me his past he will keep thinking he is hiding things from me, he will feel himself suffocating and consider himself as a prisoner of his past. This thing will keep making him guilty and he won't be able to be happy with me. It can damage our relationship. Besides, he will keep thinking about his past and that will effect his present. I can feel how tensed he is already about his past and I Naomi Edwards I swear I don't care about his past even if it's extremely terrible. I won't be leaving him. But if he keeps thinking about his past he will try to leave me for his guilt. That's what I am afraid of. I will not let him leave me. I will make things right. I will try to settle down things for him which is messed in his life.

I just want to know why his eyes are always hiding pains. He doesn't need to hide from me. He shouldn't. But I just want to take away his pain. I know there is something bad happened in past which made him like this. But past is not important. I have a bad past too. I know how does it feel but I told him everything in the first day and he is keeping everything in him. I don't know why he is hiding them. He doesn't need to hide them. But if he is not ready to share things with me till now, I will wait. I don't want to force him for things. He can take time. I will wait until he is ready to share it with me.

" You don't have to share with me if you don't want to you know?" I said.

" No, I want to. I will. I will tell you." He said.

" I am all ears." I said.

" Yes, I will tell you." He said and took a long deep breath. " I ..." But suddenly his phone started to ring. I sighed. He looked at the caller ID and his expression changed at once. He smiled a bit.

" Hello, Cherry!!" He said and waited for answer. But in a second his facial expression turned into the horrible one.

" What!! When???" He shouted. I stood up at once.

" Alright. I will be there as soon as it possible. No worries." He said and hung up. He sat down the couch and his phone slipped from his hand. He covered his face with his palms and bend his head on his chest.

" Theo!! Theo!!! What happened???" I asked shaking him. He didn't answered. He suddenly pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. I felt one warm teardrop on my shoulder and I hold him tightly.

" What happened, Theo?" I asked rubbing his back. He broke the hug.

" I need to reach Sydney. Meryl has met an accident. I need to leave, babe as soon as it possible." He said and I was shocked.

" Accident?? How?" I asked.

" I don't know a single thing, Babe. I have to go." He said and I nodded.

" You get ready, I will leave you at Campbell House." He said and I nodded. I silently went to washroom and changed. I was still in his shirt. I didn't changed it. I came out and found him talking on phone. He hung up and became silent.

" Theo!!!" I called him. He startled.

" Ye..yes." he said. I made him look at me. He didn't look at me. He was looking down.

" Look at me, Theo." I said.

" Let's go. We are getting late." He said.

" I am not letting you go out until you calm down a bit." I said.

" How can I calm down when my sister is injured there in the hospital bed?" He asked.

" So, being tensed you are helping her, Right?" I asked. He looked away.

" You are not. Just calm down and think carefully. I don't know this Theodore Roberts. He is extremely calm, intelligent and sophisticated person. He can't break down like this. Can he?" I asked. He didn't answer just kept looking at me. He hold my hands and kissed on my forehead after a while.

" I love you." He said.

" I love you too." I said and hugged him.

We came out of the hotel then he told his driver to drive to Campbell house. It took 30 minutes to reach there and whole the ride was silent. None of us talked. I was getting down the car but he stopped holding my arm.

" I will tell you everything when I will return Milan." He said and I shook my head.

" Tell me when you are ready." I said. He nodded.

" Take care, Theo. She will be fine. I know she will be." I said.

" Bye, see you." He said and the car drove away. I sighed.

God!! Please, make everything right. Don't break him more. Just let Meryl get well soon. I just prayed silently. I don't know what is going to be happen but I just know this I need to do something about Theo. To make him tell me his past just for his sake soon.

I just prayed everything settles down soon. I just prayed this Sydney Incident doesn't make things messed up again.