I Am Not

Theodore's POV

" I got the clips." Jeremy said as he entered my cabin.

" Very good, play it." I said and he no nodded.

" Nothing is showing first part is blank." He said.

" Go further." I said.

" Let's see what is in it." He said and I nodded.

The parking lot was almost empty. I found my car there. A while later I along with Naomi came back. She is so beautiful and she smiling.

Maybe she is beautiful but she refused you. She doesn't like you, Theo. Stop daydreaming about the thing. She doesn't want to be with. Control yourself, don't blowned away by her Beauty. I said to myself.

" Don't drool over her, concentrate on the video. You will get thousands of years to look at her. But for now let's find out the culprit." He said and got a glare from me. He just shrugged and again looked at the screen.

" Can we find out the person through it?" He asked me.

" Hope so." I said and fixed my eyes on the screen.

I saw after my car was out of the lot 3 cars went back after mine.

" Can you see those car's registration plates?" I pointed my finger on the screen.

" It's not clear but we can zoom it." He said.

" Write down the number and ask the control room if any of them was following us yesterday." I said and leaned back to my chair.

" Ok, wait a minute." He said and I nodded.

I closed my eyes. It is irritating me now. I should listen to her. But as I act like a stupid I messed up. I was regretting now. Should I call her back?? What if she gets more angry? No, not now. I will call her later. I shouldn't act like this.

" Done. The numbers are copied." He said.

" Ok, call the control room. Ask them if these cars were following me." I said without opening my eyes.

" I am calling." He said and suddenly my phone was ringing. I took it to pick up and Meryl's name was showing. I sighed. I know she too knows by now.

" Hello, Cherry." I said.

" Hello, Mr. Roberts. You remember me?!! Oh, how grateful I am!!" She said in a cold voice.

" What happened now? I called you last night to say good night. I didn't forget to do so, Cherry." I said.

" Well, Mr. Roberts, you got a girlfriend, beautiful girlfriend to be exact but you didn't bother to tell me!?? If I need to come to know about your life from news channel then what is difference between me and the other people out there?? Care to explain?" She said.

" Look, Ana." I said.

" Don't Ana me." She said coldly.

" Cherry, listen to me once. It's not like you are thinking. Just for God's sake listen to me." I said to her.

" Ok, start over. If the reasons are not reasonable then you are gone, Mr. Roberts." She said.

" Ok, but at first for God's love stop calling me Mr. Roberts." I said.

" Can't help, you made the relation like this. You are changing these days." I said.

" I am not changing, Cherry." I said.

" Come to the point, Bro." She said and I sighed. At least, she called me Bro.

" Well, she is not my girlfriend. She is just a friend. We went for a coffee outside of Milan. But someone informed the paparazzi and messed up the things like this." I said.