Kick His Ass

Naomi's POV

" It's blank." I said to Diego.

" It shouldn't blank." He said and I glared at him.

" Stupid!! Can't you do something properly?" I asked.

" Trust me it wasn't." He said.

" I was crazy for trusting you. Move!!!" I said and sat to find my files in his laptop. He might have deleted my files. Urrrghh!!!

" I haven't deleted your files, Naomi. I don't know what happened with my laptop. It's acting crazy from yesterday." He said.

" It's not something to be shocked cause you always act crazy so it's normal that your laptop too act abnormal, if it's always acting normal that it will be matter of shocking." I said without averting my eyes from his laptop.

" I am not that crazy!!" He protested.

" You are." I said.

" Hell, no." He said and I gave him a hard glare. He gulped looking at me.

" Ok, I am crazy, I am stupid, I am idiot, I am nonsense." He said.

" At this moment very much talkative too." I said. " Zip up your mouth or else I will sew your lips together." I said looking at the screen. I worked hard to get back the deleted files but all in vain. I had only one way to get them back. If I fail then I am dead. I have to do the works again. I sighed.

" This is last chance. If it doesn't work, I am seriously going to kick you down from rooftop of this building." I said to Diego.

" Hey!!! No, no, no. Take that back. Think about my unborn children!!!" He said.

" Stupid, you are not even married yet." I said.

" That's the point, let me get married and make you aunty of my children. Don't make my wife widow before she gets married, don't make my children orphan before their birth." He said dramatically.

" Shut up!!!" I said to him.

" Then don't kill me." He said. Why do I need to have this guy as my best friend!!! Why?! Just why God!!! Can't you do justice with me!!!

I pressed the enter button and Diego closed his eyes and squeezed them tightly. I was looking at the screen and waiting for the results.

" It worked???" He asked.

" Shut up for a while." I said to him.

" I thought you want to shut me forever." He said without opening his eyes.

" I still will do it if it doesn't work. I didn't say that I will leave you. I am going to kill you seriously." I said.

" I thought we were best friends." He said.

" Me too thought the same. Now look how have you paid for being a best friend. I am proud of you. Wow!!!" I mocked him and clapped my hands. " Shut up, idiot. Friendship is in the place of friendship and work is in the place of work. There is no nears and dears when it comes about works. And you knew it very well how much this file is important for me. Don't you?" I stated and again was waiting for the results.

" I am sorry, Naomi. I know I was wrong. I should have been careful. But it doesn't mean I am not a loyal friend." He said.

" Your second problem is you always talk out of topic. There is no question about your loyalty. Question are about your responsibility. You have failed this time, Diego. Can you deny that?" I asked. " You are thinking that I am saying these because I want to insult you? Cause, I am furious that you lost my files?! No, absolutely not, Diego. You know very well that I hate any dilemma in my works. If I hadn't  stuck here, I could have completed my work by now. You know time is important for me. It's very important." I said.

" I am really sorry, Naomi. I promise I will never be like this ever. I won't let you complain against me." He said and I smiled.

" Very good." I said and looked at the screen. My eyes widened. I saw the files opened. I looked at Diego. He smiled widely.

" I see, the prayers of my to be wife and unborn children are answered" he said like a stupid.

" You won't change. Stupid!!! When you will get married I will gift you a big bouquet of flowers written Mr. Stupid Weds Mrs. Stupid." I said.

" It's injustice. Don't do this." He said.

" Like I am going to listen to you!!" I said.

" You are acting annoying now." He said.

" I am annoying." I said.

" Not always." He said.

I copied files and I returned back Diego's laptop. I sighed in relief. I smiled. Suddenly I remembered about Mr. Roberts's phone.

" Did anyone come from Mr. Roberts office in search of a phone?" I asked Diego.

" I don't know." He said.

" If anyone comes then send him or her to me." I said and went back to my office. It was almost the lunch time but no one came. So, I decided to return back the phone by myself. I went to Diego's cabin. I knocked and entered.

" What happened now? What have I done?" He asked.

" You haven't done anything but I want you to do something for me." I said.

" Do what?" He asked. I told him the whole story and he laughed. I glared him hard.

" Ok, ok, now you want me to get the phone back to him?" He asked.

" Yes, if you can't then it's ok. I will ask someone else." I said.

" Have I ever said no to you?" He said and I smiled. I nodded.

" I was about to go you for something." He said.

" And that is???" I asked.

" I saw Charlie and Larisa yesterday. They were asking about you. They lives in Dubai now. " He said and I looked at him without any expression on my face. I sighed.

" Do me a favor." I said.

" Anything for you."  He said.

" If you ever see that stupid again just kick him hard. Kick his ass." I said and walked out of his cabin.