Untold Story

Theodore's POV

I woke in the morning by the alarm I set last night. I got up from the bed and went to the washroom. I took a shower and got ready for office. I took my jacket and placed it on the chair of dining table and went to the kitchen to make my breakfast. I made my coffee and eat my breakfast. I was checking my mails then I got a call. As I saw the name of the person who called me early in the morning a smile appeared on my face automatically. I quickly picked up the call.

" Hello, Cherry!!" I said.

" Don't Cherry me, Bro." Meryl said and I smiled.

" Why so, baby princess?" I asked sipping my coffee.

" What kind of brother you are!!!! You forgot my birthday!!!!" She squealed from the another side. I sighed. She is still the savage Meryl though she has a fatal accident recently. She is still demanding one.

" Well, I am sorry, baby Cherry. Happy birthday, by the way." I said and pressed my lips to stop myself laughing out loud.

" I hate you, bro. How can you all forget my birthday!!!" She said.

" Who and all forgot it along with me?" I asked.

" Mom, dad, my friends. No one wished me. I thought at least you remember it, Bro. But you all are the same. No one cares for me." She said.

" No, Cherry not like that." I tried to convince her.

" Then what is this like?" She asked.

" I care for you and I love you a lot too, Cherry." I said. " It won't change just for a mere wish, Cherry. I love you more than a wish. What happened if I forget about it? That doesn't mean I forgot you. I still love you the same." I said.

" But your words means a lot for me. Your wish as well." She said. " We can't meet, can't speak to each other at least we can wish each other on our birthdays, right? But even if you don't wish me still you are my brother and I still love you more than anything." She said.

" True, you said, Cherry. You are growing up." I said.

" Ok, Bro. Then I will hung up. You must have to go office. Call me at night. Mom is not here today. We can do a video chat. I will show you my birthday gifts then. And you take care. Love you." She said and kissed on the screen then hung up. I smiled widely.

" I miss you, Cherry." I said and touched my phone screen. Her smiling face appeared there. I smiled then finished my breakfast and took my jacket. I took my laptop and went out locking the door behind. I went to the parking lot and got into my car. I drove out of my house and drove towards my office.

I suddenly remembered I didn't call Naomi today. I decided to call her after reaching my office. I was driving but my phone rang. I stopped my car roadside and pick up the call.

[ N.B: It's really a bad habit to speak on phone while driving. I personally discourage this thing. I just wanted to say, do not talk on phone while driving. Cause, you never know when an unwanted situation creates. It's better to stop your car on roadside then speak. It's safe. Every day many accident happens for this. Please, my request to you guys, my lovely readers, never risk your life. Think that you have a family too, who are waiting for you to come back home. So, be careful, be safe. Thank you. Happy Read]

" Hello." I said.

" Brooooooo." I heard a squeal. I smiled widely. She got her gift.

" Yes, Cherry. Which number I this?" I asked her.

" Bro, leave it. It's new number. But Bro. You are the best brother in this whole world. I love you, I love you, I love you." She said and squealed again. I smiled.

" So, you liked the gift?" I asked.

" Like??? I loved it." She said.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Bro." She said and I chuckled. How crazy girl she is!!!

" Don't thank me. You no need to thank me ever. But if you want to thank anyone for the dress thank Naomi. She herself arrange everything about it. From choosing the design to wrapping in that minion wrapper. Everything she done for you. So, thank her." I said.

" I love her more than you. Cause, she has wished me at 12:00 AM. Only she loves me. No one else." She said and I smiled.

" I too love her." I said and smiled.

" I know that, Bro. Say something new." She said.

" Well, Cherry. Calm down." I said.

" I am already calm. I am not burning with wrath. I am too happy to get angry at this moment." She said.

" Thank God." I said.

" Brooooooo!!!" She squealed.

" Ok, ok, Cherry. Tell me what are you doing today?" I asked.

" Going to cemetery visiting my friends." She said and I sighed.

" I am sorry, Cherry." I only could say.

" Bro, we are only 17 students left in my class. Others are gone. Some were so close to me. I still can't forget them. Last year we celebrated my birthday with them but today they are not with me. It's hard to believe that, Bro. It hurts as well. I swear I will always miss them. Their talks, their laughs, the moment we had together. I will miss those things between us. I don't know how to handle." She said and I know this pain of losing someone.

" They are in a better place. Think that this was the thing which God thought the best. It was meant to be happen." I said.

" I know, Bro. I know everything but still my heart's crying." She said.

" Hey, don't cry, Cherry." I said.

" I am fine Bro." She said. And I knew how much she was actually. I sighed.

" I will hung up now, talk to you at night." She said.

" Bye, take care." I said.

" You too." She said and hung up. I was about to start the car but I got a call from Naomi. She told me to meet her. I reached the place she needed me to reach. I saw her sitting in a table alone. I walked towards her. I could feel the tension in her face. What happened!!!

" Hey, babe!!! What happened?? Everything fine?" I asked her.

" Who is Daviana Hill, Theo?" She asked me. I looked at her for a while. I think it's time to explain the untold story. God, please help me.