No More Trouble For Him

Naomi's POV

" How long will they take?!! It's already 5 hours." My mom said. I can see her eyes became red. She can't cry because if she breaks down all of us will break down too. I have seen my mom never breaks down even in a very complicated situation. She is a iron lady. She can take stress but doesn't break down.

" I swear it's getting into my nerves now." Uncle Ethan said. I know how much he loves Ellie. Not only me everyone knows that. She is the most important person in his life even more than aunty.

" Everything will be fine, Ethan. Just don't get worried. She will be ok." Aunty said to him.

I wasn't able to take more stress. I needed some fresh air. I was too much stressed.

" Theo, hold Eugene. I will be back." I said and Theo hold him. I walked towards the washroom. I locked the door and washed my face. I looked at myself into mirror. I found my broken self. I washed my face again.

" I don't want to break down." I said to myself. I really don't. It was getting more into my nerves now.

I walked out of the washroom. I was going back but the scenario I saw while going back halt me in my place. I saw Mr. & Mrs. Hill. Mr. Hill was pulling Mrs. Hill with him out of the hospital where Mrs. Hill was trying to get freed from his grip. I didn't even know they came here. But what's wrong with them now!?? Should I follow them or not!?? It can be their personal issue. I shouldn't interfere. I thought for a moment. But my mind was saying to support them. After a nerve battle I decided to follow them. But as I turned I found them nowhere. I quickly reached there and searched for them. Suddenly I realized they got into lift. I quickly took the stairs and reached the downstairs. I don't know where they are. I just took a lift randomly to reach the ground floor. I searched for them in the corridor and reached outside of the hospital. But I found them nowhere. I was coming back suddenly I saw them entering the parking lot. I silently followed them. I knew there is something wrong. I just wanted to find it out. I was going to do it.

" Leave my hand, jack. You are hurting me." Mrs. Hill said.

" Well, what do you want to give as an explanation??? Why are you in hospital suddenly?" Mr. Hill asked Mrs. Hill.

" I am not bond to answer you, Jack." Mrs. Hill said.

" Of course you are not, Camille. But I want an answer. You have to answer me." He said.

" I told you already I came for my regular check-up." She said.

" Are you sure you are not lying to me?" He asked her.

" Even if I am lying there is nothing you can do about it." She said.

" No, I can't. But why am I finding the old Camille in you? Why are you acting too kind?" He asked and I was not getting a single thing. First of all why she was here. Secondly, was she really nice person once?!! Let's hear them first.

" Cause you have gone mad. You lost your mind that's why you are asking me these questions." Mrs. Hill said.

" No, I have not I think it's you who lost mind. You are showing motherly love to Theodore where you say you don't even like him." He said.

" Where have you found my motherly love for him?" He asked.

" You said you won't go to the Edwards girl to choose her wedding dress but eventually you did, secondly you said you won't attend their wedding but you did that's too with me and Meryl, you said you won't meet them again but you attend their reception too, even you came to hospital to meet him. Wasn't it too much for you?" He asked her.

" Oh, shut up. I didn't do all these to show love for him. I did for business and as for today I came to visit my doctor. Don't think too much." Mrs. Hill said.

" I don't need to think too much. I told you, you are not able to be so cruel." He said.

" Keep your words to yourself." She said.

" Do you still think that you can keep it to yourself?!! You no need to think yourself as a killer. You didn't do anything. You were right." He said. Killer!!! Mrs. Hill killed someone?!! Whom???

" I didn't kill Adam. It was an accident. I didn't kill anyone. I didn't. Stop talking. You are not helping my mental condition. I wish I had never met you or Adam. One you have made my life hell still want me alive another Adam who died and killed me with him." She said and I was totally confused. What was she saying!!!

" Yeah, I know everything happened was nothing but a great mistake." He said.

" Mistake!!!! It was a sin. You made me feel like a witch. You made me a witch. You made me be a witch. A witch who left her own son, who killed her husband. It was your fault. Totally you fault." She said. She killed Theo's dad!!!! What!!! I looked at them with widen eyes.

" You didn't kill him." He said.

" He got bullet which was from my gun." She said.

" Your gun was empty that day." He said.

" What?!!" She said.

Suddenly I slipped from the wall I was holding. I fall down with a loud thud.

" Shit!!!!" I said.

" Who is there?" Mrs. Hill asked and reached exactly 20 feet from me.

" Naomi!!!" Mrs. Hill said. She tried to reach me. " Are you ok?" She reached me and helped me to stand on my feet.

" What was that, Mrs. Hill?" I asked.

" Listen, Naomi. It's not like what you are thinking." She tried to say but I freed my hand from her grip.

" I never thought you are like this, Mrs. Hill. You made Theo suffer like this. How can you do this to him?" I asked.

" It was not like this. I can explain." She said holding my hand.

" I don't need your explanation, Mrs. Hill." I said freed my hand.

" Listen to me." She said.

" Stay away. I don't want you near him. Stay away from my husband. Just don't trouble him more." I said. I didn't wait for her answer anymore. I walked inside and reached to my family. I was wondering they had a bright smile on their face.

" Where were you, Nemo?" Natasha asked.

" What happened, princess??" I asked.

" We got the twins. They are so cute soft like cotton." She said like a little kid.

" And Ellie?" I asked with shaky voice.

" She is fine." She said.

" Thanks God." I said and sat on the chair next to me.

" Won't you go inside?" She asked.

" Yeah, yeah." I said and went inside as I was eager to see them. I decided to talk with Theo later. It's not high time to talk with him now. I will talk with him but not now.