Hell Woman

Naomi's POV

" Good morning, ma'am." One of my employee said as I entered the office building. I nodded. I walked inside towards my cabin. And I need to appoint a new PA cause, Diego has already joined in his family business. Now he can't help me like before. I am so messed with my works. But still I asked Diego to handle my deal papers. I just don't trust anyone else in this but Diego. I don't want to make a mistake. Just want to make things right. I need to work my ass off now though I wanted to take a holiday. But it's not possible before the running project ends. I need to handle this cause I told my dad to give me the responsibility. Now I don't want to make him feel ashamed of me. I just want to make my dad proud of me.

I looked at the wall of my cabin, there were pictures of my family for whom I can even die. People use to ask us why don't we live separately. That word is not for us. First of all my dad and uncle has a big age gap between them and my grandparents died when my dad was 16 and uncle was only 6 months old. From those days they can't live without each other. Too much attached with each other.

And as for my mom she doesn't even want to live alone at home as she had 3 siblings and used to never feel alone but now she will feel alone if we stay apart. Besides we have a Tangled family relationship.

As for my aunty Trina, she is more like my sister. We have so many matching behavior and attitude. So, it's easy to share anything with her. And I when I told her about Theo for the first time about those blue orbs of his, she listened to me very carefully then told me that 'you will end up with this person.' I told her I was just too much attracted with his eyes but she told me that will only happen and look this what happened for the real.

And my twins!!! Gosh!!! They are quite opposite in behavior. Luke is too quite and Liam is too much eventful. But still they are twins have some similar behavior. Like they have same choice in clothing, fashion and foods. Which things one doesn't like, another will hate it automatically. They fight some times but it's too don't work. I used to lock them in the same room when they fought. It eventually worked. They are growing up now. Growing up faster. Though we are cousins still they are more than siblings for me. They are my brothers. I love them beyond moon. I love my whole family. I love them all. I think I am lucky to have them. They are real jewel of my life. I smiled. Thanks God. You gave me so many gifts for which I don't know how I will thank you. But thank you so much. It's true that people says ' Which YOU think of we can't even understand.' So, true. Suddenly someone knocked on my door.

" Come in." I said and the next moment Lizzy my secretary entered into my cabin. I looked at her raising one of my eyebrows.

" Ma'am, Daviana Hill is here for her deal signing." My secretary said.

" Very nice. She got time after being busy for eternity?? But she said she is not interested anymore? Now I am no more interested. Tell her I got the deal to someone else." I said totally pissed off.

I hate people who has a issue with their ego. I mean I am also not that good but look at Theo. He is just perfect. He never shows any pride. He is a normal guy very sweet and humble. He is very down to earth. He never speaks loudly or never gets angry but still his voice has something which will make you want to listen to him. You will listen to him and follow his words though he will never use a rough one. He has this power over the people around him.

Theodore Roberts!!!! What spell have you cast on me, until I compare every single person with you? I sighed.

" But, ma'am-" Lizzy was saying but I stopped her.

" Lizzy, go tell her what I have said. It closed. We will find a better partner for this deal. Just not her." I said and Lizzy went out nodding.

I was engrossed with my works and suddenly the door bursted open and I looked up. I saw a lady came in Lizzy was following her. Actually, Lizzy was trying to stop her.

" Ma'am, I couldn't stop her. She pushed me and came inside saying she has some important works with you." Lizzy said and I nodded.

" You can go Lizzy." I said and Lizzy went out. The lady came in front of my desk and looked at me with her piercing eyes. I looked at her coldly.

" And you are?" I asked.

" Daviana Hill. I think that's enough about my introduction." She said coldly. How dare she!!! It's my office and she is talking with me like this!!!! I think I need to show her with whom she is dealing. Naomi Edwards, that name is not just a name. Worked hard since my highschool to gain it.

" No it's not. I don't know anything about you. Describe your reason otherwise get out of my cabin." I said still looking at the file I was checking.

" Well, I came for the deal you wanted to have with us. I wasn't interested before as I don't like to having a deal with smaller companies. But I am interested now." She said and I smiled. Smaller!!! Her one is the biggest!!!!! How come I never knew about hers before Diego told me???

" Alright, I am not interested to work with a bigger company like you. I like to match the status." I said.

" Quite interesting girl you are. I will definitely like to get a match with you." She said.

" Ms. Hill or Mrs.?" I asked.

" It's Mrs. Hill." She said.

" Alright, Mrs. Hill. No is no. There is no way to make it yes. Besides, I know how I am. You no need to explain me. You may go now" I said and continued my work.

" Very very nice to meet you. I was always thinking about something you know what!!! I was thinking what kind of girl Theodore will choose for himself. I am glad to know that he has at least some attitude of mine. Though I don't want him to do so. But if I was him, even I would choose you." She said and I at once looked at her.

" Who are you?? How do you know him??" I asked her and she just smirked at me.

" Let it be a secret, Sweetheart. You can ask your boyfriend about me. He will explain better than me. But please tell him one more thing that he doesn't participate in this game. Cause, you know what!!! The oldest player of this game is me. I will only destroy him. You are smart, intelligent, sophisticated. You should realize the truth." She said not to help but raging me.

" Well, Mrs. Hill. You shouldn't participate in this game actually. Cause, it doesn't matter which game we are playing, only matters is your tactics. I do believe I am enough for you. Keep your eyes away from my boyfriend." I said and smiled at her.

" Well, I better go now. Came to know you both are same kind of hard headed. Let's meet in the war next time." She said and walked out. I took out my phone and dialed Theo's number.

" Hello, babes." His voice calmed me down but I needed him to answer my questions about this hell lady.

" We need to meet." I told him.