Victoria Payton???

Naomi's POV

" Theo!!!!" I hugged him at once we broke the kiss.

" Yes, I think it's me." He said and I chuckled.

" Theo, you here?" I asked him.

" No worries, I have an invitation from Flynn." He said.

" Flynn!!! Do you know him?" I asked him.

" Kind of. Yes, I know him." Theo said.

" How do you know him?" I asked.

" You better ask him." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Tell me Theodore Roberts!!!!" I said.

" Woman!!! Calm down. Why are you always high?" He asked.

" Do you want to get killed?" I asked.

" No, I don't." He said.

" Then spill." I said.

" Well, when I was in highschool, I use to live in Perth. Flynn was my neighbor there. He used to live in his grandparent's house. This how we know each other. Cause, we were almost the same age." He said.

" Oh!!! Everything ends in a point." I said.

" What?" He asked.

" Do you have a connection with all the people around the world?" I asked. He chuckled.

" Like how?" He asked.

" Like, first I came to know you know Alan. Now you are saying you know Flynn too? Do you have a connection with everyone around the world?" I asked and sighed.

" No it's not like that, babe. It's just Alan was my college friend and I knew Flynn from my highschool time." Theo said.

" You studied School in Australia?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded.

" Then? Why did you move Greece suddenly, to complete your college?" I asked. He looked at me and kept looking at me for some time then shook his head and sighed.

" What's wrong?" I asked.

" No, Nothing. Everything's fine." He said and tried to get out of the topic.

" Theo? What's wrong? You can tell me. You know?" I said and he smiled a bit. He touched my cheek and kissed on my forehead.

" I will but not now. It's time to attend the wedding." He said and I sighed.

" Ok, let's." I said and pulled him with me but he stopped me at once my holding my hand. I looked at him weirdly.

" What happened?" I asked and he gestured me to look at our hands.

" So?" I asked.

" Do people around know about us? They will create a big issue. We shouldn't go together until we speak it out properly. So, we shouldn't go together." He said and I sighed.

" After going back to Milan the first thing I am going to do is making our relationship official." I said.

" Let's get married." He said like a kid asked for chocolate. Why is he so cute!!! I raised one of my eyebrows.

" Please, let's." He said.

" Well, Mr. Roberts, don't you know how to propose a girl?" I asked.

" No, I don't. I never did it before. How will I know?" He asked. I mentally slapped myself.

" Haven't you seen movies?" I asked.

" Oh, you are asking me to do all those movie stuffs?!!! Like make a rose petals road, making a beautiful arrangement, with candles and blah blah blah then knelt in front of you with ring, roses, Teddy? If your answer is yes then forget it. I am out of those things. It's not movie. It's life and besides, I am not those heroes of the movies, I am just Theodore Roberts for this world and am Theo for you. I don't follow anyone. I have my own ways. You will let me? You won't force me to do those things which I don't want to, right?" He asked me and I  smiled.

" Sure Theo. You can do anything you want to make those moments special. And I will never force you to do something. You are free to make those moments memorable. I won't interfere in your plan. I just wanted to tell you I will love anything you do for me." I said.

" Really?" He asked me.

" Yes." I smiled.

" What if I take you to the Sahara desert or Antarctica to propose you?" He asked me raising one of his eyebrows.

" Stupid, moron, idiot." I said and turned away to leave but he at once hugged me from back.

" Don't get angry. I was joking, babe." He said.

" Silent Theo is better. He is cute too. But when he opens his mouth he speaks something very very very stupid sometimes which makes me extremely angry." I said. He pressed his lips on my bare shoulder. I sighed as I melted at once.

" Sorry and I love you." He said and pressed his lips on my neck then he kissed on my forehead and I smiled.

" You go now. They must be waiting for you, I will join the party too." Theo said and I nodded.

" See you later." I said and pecked him on his lips for the last time and walked into the venue.

I was walking towards the room where Stella was getting ready. When I reached near the room I saw Stella with Cindy talking about something. I walked towards them and I found Cindy showing Stella some pictures. This girls!!! It's getting late now. She should go now. I stood beside them and looked at the picture which gave me a 1000 volts shock. This girl!!!! Hudson's daughter!!!! They know her????

" This girl???" I asked.

" She is Victoria Payton." Cindy said.

" Stella you go inside. You should go now. Your groom might be waiting impatiently for you." I said. She smiled and went inside.

I waited until she close the door then pulled Cindy with me to the balcony.

" You know this girl?" I asked.

" Yes, she is a model of one of the agencies I have worked. Besides, she is Gucci's band ambassador." She said.

" Victoria Payton, right?" I asked.

" Yes." She said.

" What happened with her?" I acted a bit.

" She is missing from 3 weeks. 3 weeks back she got her photoshoot then went back to Australia but after reaching Australia, she just went out of radar. No news about her. She is like vanished. Media is giving many negative informations, some has already predicted that she is dead. I am feeling hell frustrated." Cindy said.

" Yeah, I can understand." I said.

" Yes. It's irritating me a lot." Cindy said.

" Just calm down. Victoria will be found soon." I said.

" How do you know?" She asked.

" I just like that. I think she wants to have a vacation." I lied. I was feeling guilty now. The girl was right. Her life was in danger. I shouldn't have left her like this.

" Let's go join the ceremony." I said and we both walked towards the wedding venue.

I need to find out Victoria Payton as soon as it possible for me. I sighed.