Missing him

Naomi's POV

" You are trying to say that she has forgotten everything and we need to act in front of her?!!" Ellie asked Steffan.

" Apparently yes." Steffan said and sighed. He turned the other side.

" Steffan!!! Look at me." Ellie said and reached him. She made him turn towards her. She cupped his face and his eyes were closed.

" Steffan!!! Look at me. Open your eyes." Ellie said.

He looked at her and for the first time in all these years I saw Steffan with his teary eyes. I can feel his pain. I only a feeling horrible then how will Steffan feel!!! Stella is not just his cousin, she is his sister, more like his daughter. Stella always says that she loves Steffan more than anything else in the world. Even more than her mother. Same goes for Steffan. He loves Stella the most.

Now, if someone so closed to your heart has been forgotten you and now you have to act like you guys don't know each other and never has met then how would you feel!!! I know it hurts. It hurts very very much. I am feeling like nothing but horrible but still I am happy that our Stella is fine now. I am happy that she is ok, I am happy that she is not in coma again. We could have lost her. This thinking even made me frozen with fear.  I stood up.

" Excuse me." I said and went upstairs. I entered my room and I threw myself on the bed. I hugged my pillow and let my tears flow for a good time. I kept crying quietly. I don't know what is going on. I just want to sort out things. I want everything settles down like it was before. I just want us happy like before, like we were.

I got up from my bed and I went to the bathroom. I took a shower and changed myself into something comfortable then went to bed to get a sound sleep. But out of nowhere my phone started to ring. I was in no mood of talking to anyone that time so I ignored the call and switched off my phone. I hugged my pillow and pulled the duvet over myself. I slept for I don't know how long. I woke up when it was 4:00 PM. I got up from the bed and got freshen up. I felt I was dying in hunger cause from last night I was starving. I didn't took a single thing not even a coffee which I am not able to survive without. I went downstairs and found Tasha, Bella and Tracy. I sat beside Bella.

" Are you ok? You look so pale. What's wrong?" Tasha asked me and Bella turned towards me then put her palm on my forehead.

" Slightly warm. You are getting fever." Bella said.

" How is Stella now?" I asked.

" Same, no change." Tasha said and sighed. I looked away.

" But tomorrow we are taking her home." Bella said.

" It will be devastating." Tracy said I can't but agree with her. It will be devastating. I sighed.

Bella stood up and went to the kitchen then came back with a tray in her hands. I saw she brought me sandwiches to eat.

" Eat. No need to kill yourself starving like this." She said and I smiled.

" Thanks." I said and started to eat.

" How is it?" She asked.

" Good." I said and Bella nodded.

" Do you need tablet?" Tasha asked.

" I don't think so. If I feel like taking tablet I will take one. No worries." I said.

" Oh, Naomi?" Tracy Called me.

" Yeah?" I said.

" Theodore Roberts called and he was asking for you. I think it's urgent. You should call him back." Tracy said and I mentally slapped myself. I didn't called him for long since I am here. I sighed and nodded.

" I will call him later." I said and finished eating. I walked towards my room and closed the door. I searched for my phone as I forgot where I have kept my phone. I found it on the floor. I sighed why am I acting crazy these days!!!

I took it and switched it on. I found 67 missed calls and 83 messages from Theo. I regretted a lot. I found a voicemail. I quickly opened it.

" It wasn't the deal you know? You should have contacted with me. You haven't called yet and didn't even received my calls. I know you are worried, you are in no mood of talking but at least let me hear your voice. Otherwise it will be hard for me to stay thousands of miles away from you. It will is very hard. I just want to come over there and hug you tightly. I feel so lonely and I miss you a lot. Please at least take my calls or text me for once. I will be waiting for your call. I love you."

The voicemail ended. I was still looking at the phone. I smiled a bit and sighed. Doesn't he act like a kid!!! I know he is worrying. I need to call him. I quickly Called him and after 2 rings my call was answered.

" Hello!!!" His voice made me feel comfortable and happy in the same time.

" Hello!!! Naomi? Are you ok?" He asked. I kept hearing his voice. But forgot to answer him back.

" Hello!!! Naomi? Are you there?" He asked again.

" Theo!!" I said and he sighed. I could hear that.

" At last I am lucky enough to hear the voice of my girl?!!! Unbelievable. I thought she has forgotten that she has someone who is dying to hear her voice for once." He said like a little kid whining for chocolate. I smiled.

" Sorry, Theo." I said. " I am extremely sorry." I said.

" Sorry!!! What sorry? I don't take your sorry. Keep it to yourself." He said.

" This is unfair. You can't talk with me like this when I am terribly upset." I said.

" Stella is fine now. Don't worry. She is going to get released from hospital tomorrow, right?" He asked.

" Yes. But she has forgotten everything. She won't recognize me." I said and sighed.

" Everything will be fine. Don't worry. Just don't get yourself stressed." He said.

" Trying but... Uhh, wait a minute, Theo, wait a minute. How do you know that Stella is going to be released from hospital tomorrow? I haven't told you. Did Alan tell you?" I asked.

" What do you think I am Theodore Roberts." He said. I sighed.

" Don't talk with Alan. You are turning into a jerk like him." I said. He laughed out loud. I listened to him until he is finished.

" You shouldn't say this." He said.

" What should I say then?" I asked.

" You have to say I love you and kiss." He said like a kid whining for chocolate. I sighed.

" Ok, close your eyes." I said.

" Why should I close my eyes when you are miles away from me?" He asked.

" Oh, ok. Then don't close your eyes." I said and kissed on the phone. He was silent suddenly.

" Theo!!! You there?" I asked.

" I love you." He said and suddenly I felt that I am missing him a lot.

" I love you too." I said.

" I don't think I can survive without you." He said and I sighed. He made me feel terrible now. I think he is right and it's goes for me too.

" I think me too." I said.