Love Never Ends

Theodore's POV

" Are you ok, sir?" The officer asked me.

" Yes, I am fine." I said.

" How this all happened?" The cop asked me. I too don't know how. I was just shocked.

" I don't know, officer." I said honestly.

" Ok, don't get worried, everything is under control." He said.

" Can I have some water?" I asked.

" Sure." He gave me a bottle. I gulped down some water.

" Sir!!" I saw a medical team.

" Yes?" I said.

" Your head is bleeding." Someone of them said and suddenly I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my forehead. I sighed. They stated to clean the wound and treat it. I sat down quietly.

" Officer, can we talk about this later? It's my wedding day today and my fiancée must be waiting for me." I said to the officer as soon as they were done treating my wound.

" Sure, sir. Do you need any help to reach there?" The officer asked me.

" It's ok. I can manage." I said.

" Ok, sir. Please, take care." The officer said.

" Sure. Can I have your phone?" I said.

" Of course, sir." He said and gave me his cellphone. I quickly dialed jeremy's number. I wanted to talk with him immediately and was about to tell him to tell them not to worry I was coming soon.

" Hello!!" I heard Jeremy. " Who is there?" He asked.

" Jeremy, it's me, Theo." I said.

" Theo!!!! Oh, my God!!! Where are you?!" He asked me.

" What happened?" I asked panicked.

" What happened!!! You are asking that?! You tell me what happened?!  Why did you need to run away on your wedding day?" He asked. What!!!!

" What the hell are you talking about?!!" I asked him coldly.

" Don't show me this ego, Theo. You sent a letter to this poor girl that you won't come? You can't marry her?! Why Theo?! What is her fault?! I didn't expect this from you. I felt ashamed of you." He said and I was shocked.

" Enough is enough, Jeremy. What the hell are you talking?!! Why will I run away?! And why won't I marry her?!! I freaking love her. And which letter are you talking about?! I haven't sent her any letter. In fact I was coming to the church suddenly my car got brake failed. I don't know how I am still alive. I am still not out of this shock and you are giving me another shock?!! What the actual hell is???" I asked.

" Wait, wait, what!??? You have meet an accident?!!! When? Where are you? Are you ok?! Wait, wait, you haven't sent the letter? Then who had sent it?" He said.

" I don't know anything." I said.

"Ok, ok. Wait there I am coming." He said.

" No, you stay there and keep them there. How is she?" I asked.

" In a horrible situation. She is not crying just saying you will definitely come. She got a shock." He said and I felt my heart breaking into pieces.

" I will kill the stupid who has played this nasty game with us." I gritted.

" Guests are already left. Come soon." He said.

" I will just come." I said and hung up.

" Officer, can you help me to reach the church faster? My bride is already waiting. I don't want to make her wait more." I said.

" Sure, sir. Come with us." He said and I nodded.

" Thank you." I said and followed him.

I was praying things don't go out of hand. They helped me to reach the church and I was 3 hours late. I crossed my heart and entered the hall. I found the empty church.

" Look, Naomi Edwards, the famous Naomi. The arrogant girl who doesn't fear anything. Look, look, someone has insulted her this much today?!! Who will willingly marry a girl like you?!!" I heard a guy saying to her. I know him. He is Charlie right!!!! The guy we met that day in the mall. I walked towards him silently.

" Who will able to tolerate you? You are an arrogant bi-" I stood next to him and hold his collar pulled him aside. I told you I am not at all the same Theo when I am angry. And at this moment I don't know how angry I was.

" You dare to continue, I don't know what will I do to you." I said and he was looking at me with widen eyes. I punched him hard.

" Theodore Roberts!!!" He could say only.

" Yes, me. Whom else did you expect?" I asked him and pushed him back. " Stay away from my girl, if I find you near her you will not find yourself alive next time." I said.

" Theo!!!" I heard her shaky voice and found everyone looking at me with widen eyes.

" Sorry, babes. I am late. I am extremely sorry. I love you. I am sorry" I said.

" Theo, you came?! I knew you will come. You can never do this to me. I told everyone no one trusted me." She said and hugged me tightly. I hold her close to my heart. I was about to die today. How would I about to see her again today!!! I kissed her head.

" How can I not come?! I promised you. I can't break my promise, right?" I said to her.

" Just for the promise? Not for me?" She asked with wet voice.

" No not for you. Just for the promise." I joked. She slapped on my chest and looked up at me. She found the wound and her eyes widened.

" Theo, what happened?" She asked cupping my face.

" Nothing just -" I was saying but another voice stopped me.

" His car got brake failed." I heard that stupid saying.

" What?! How do you know that?" I was shocked.

" Theo, move aside." Naomi said. She was holding her dress and ready to kill that stupid. I understood at once what happened here. I hold Naomi tightly.

" No, babe. Calm down." I hold her tightly.

" I will kill this bust*rd. You tried to kill my Theo. Wait." She was ferocious woman at once. I was getting a hard time to hold her back. And finally she got rid of me. My hand was a bit injured I couldn't hold her tightly. She was about to jump and tore that stupid.

" Ahhhh." I acted holding my hand.

" Theo!!" She ran back to me."What happened?!" She asked me. I hold her hand.

" Stay with me." I said. She nodded and sat beside me.

" Call the cops." Mr. Edwards said. Alan went there and pulled that stupid out of the hall and soon came back.

" Cops were outside of the church. I told them everything. They took him." Alan said.

" Why did he do this?" Tasha asked.

" He wanted to take a revenge on me." Naomi said.

" Alright, let's not talk too much. Bride and groom are here, then we should not late to get them married." Bella said and I smiled.

" Brooooooo." I saw Meryl. I was surprised. Meryl came?!!

" Yes, her parents too came." Naomi said and I smiled.

" What happened to you, bro? Are you alright?" She asked.

" I am fine, Cherry. Don't worry." I said kissing her forehead and found her parents looking at us without any expression. I sighed.

Soon, the wedding ritual started. And it took 30 minutes to complete all.

" You may kiss the bride." The priest said and I smiled at her. I pulled her towards me and kissed her with all my love I had for her. It's beautiful feeling to have her with me forever. I was so happy. We broke the kiss and smiled at all.

" Didn't you think I won't come?" I asked.

" No, I was sure that you will come." She said. " Cause, pure love never ends." She said and I smiled. So true.