Answer

Naomi's POV

I was tossing on the bed. I couldn't sleep. I took a decision to gave a perfect answer to Mrs. Hill but I don't know at last if I am able to save Theo from her evil eyes or not. But still I need to be with Theo. He needs me and I won't let him be alone and fight alone with that hell lady. I will stand with him. I can't let him down. I won't let anyone win over him. He deserves Happiness and peace. I swear I am going to ensure that he gets both.

I got down from bed and walked out of my room. I slowly walked towards the kitchen. I need a coffee. I started to make one for me. I suddenly felt I am hungry too. I wanted to eat something but I was too lazy to cook for myself.

" Nemo!!!" I heard my aunt's voice and turned my head at once.

" Aunty, you are up?" I asked as she took out a water bottle from the refrigerator and poured in a glass then sat beside me.

" Same question here, young lady." Aunty said and I sighed. She put down the glass and looked at me.

" What happened?" She asked.

" Nothing happened. I am fine." I said and smiled but she narrowed her eyes at me.

" You are hungry." She said and stood up. She opened the refrigerator and took out something then put it on oven. She served both of us and sat across me. We both started to eat.

" You know what happened today in laboratory of the University?" Aunty asked me. I shook my head.

" No, I don't know." I said.

" Definitely you don't know. How will you know I haven't told you." She said and I nodded.

Well, she is a professor in University of Milan. She joined as some of her friend requested. Aunty used to hate Chemistry. But she had to take a degree in Chemistry. But she is an excellent teacher. Though she tried a lot to make get highest number in science but I always was weak in science. I took Business Studies. That was my thing. Science things are fun for me. Once I did a horrible experiment in the laboratory then my teachers banned me from laboratory. I was lucky enough that I wasn't injured not anyone else too. Cause I was alone in the laboratory. But after that I am done with science.

" Yeah, tell me. Let's hear." I said shoving pasta in my mouth.

" Today there were a new group of students in laboratory. They were working and suddenly they found something new in the experiment, the result weren't coming accurately. They did it 5 times but it wasn't getting accurate. Even I couldn't find it out why is this happening. Later I checked all the reagents. They were also correctly used. I checked the measuring equipments even they were right. I then again checked the labels carefully and found two of the bottle's were exchanged somehow. That's why it was incorrect. But we found a new process to produce another reagent and it's safe. Sometimes making a mistake is good thing you know?" She said and I nodded.

" I know aunty." I said while eating.

" Now tell me what's wrong with you?" She asked me.

" Me?  Nothing. Just...." I said.

" Just?". She asked.

" Just like that." I said.

" I am missing something, right?" I she asked. I nodded.

" What is that?" She asked.

" Theo's Mom." I said and sighed.

" What's with her?" Aunty asked and I thought for a second how to explain things to her.

" Theo's Mom hates him." I said.

" What rubbish are you talking about?" Aunty said and I sighed.     " It's truth." I said.

" What are you saying?" Aunty asked and I explained her everything. She heard everything and asked some questions in between.

" I have never heard something like this." She said and sighed.

" You know I am already hating Theo's Mom." She said and I smiled.

" I too hate her no doubt." I said.

" She wants that you leave Theo. But do not leave him. It's Milan remember that. No body will mess with Edwards in Milan. It's your city, Nemo. Nothing to worry. No one can touch you here. You no need to be scared but scare her." Aunty said.

" But how?" I asked.

" Just stay strong in front of her. Don't show her your weaknesses. Just play as evil as she is. Tit for tat." Aunty said.

" Sure, I will. She hasn't experienced the real enimty till now. A tycoon vs tycoon. This game will be hell outta fun. I am just going to blast her cause, I am a blaster." I said.

" That's like a spirit." My aunty said and we both laughed.

" I know what I need to do. I know the answer now. I am going to do it." I said.

" Do what?" aunty asked.

" Hey, ladies!!!" I heard my uncle.

" Hi." I smiled at my uncle.

" Eon, you are up?" Aunty asked.

" I couldn't sleep without you." He said and I giggled as aunty glared at him.

" Evergreen couple." I commented.

" Of course we are." Uncle said.

" Ok, enjoy then. I am done. I will go back to my room. I need some rest. Good night, Evergreen couple." I said and kissed their cheeks then climbed upstairs. I love my family. A bit weird but still lovely and world's best Family. I smiled. I walked back to my room.

I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door and started to think about the decision I have taken. I need to tell my family about my decisions. I need to tell them what I want to do. It's now or never. Cause, it's life. Life won't be always a fairy tale. But at least we can have a mere satisfaction that we have tried. Things will not be settled down like it was but yes I know things will be at least not messed up. I can try. And my answer is yes. I will try. I will try my best to make this things right. Yes, I will. Just I don't know if they will freak out listening me!!!!