Dinner Date

Theodore's POV

" Wow!! Your house is beautiful." She said once she came in. She was looking around.

" Thank you." I said.

" You stay alone here?" She asked.

" Do I have anyone of my own?" I asked. She sighed.

" Then who will stay with me?" I asked and chuckled.

" I was stupid for asking that." She said.

" Hey!! No worries. It's ok." I said. She nodded weakly.

" What do you want to take?" I asked.

" A coffee would do." She said.

" Sure. In your service, ma'am." I said and she giggled. Smiling Naomi is beautiful than anything else in this world. I smiled. I hold her hands and kissed on her palms.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Nothing, keep smiling. Your smiling face spreads a peace bliss around." I said.

" Oh, really?" She asked with a soft smile.

" Yes." I said and kissed her cheek.

" But I keep straight face."I said.

" From now smile for me often, I don't have any one else but you to smile for me, a pure smile." I said. She didn't say anything just smiled.

" I think you asked for a coffee." I said.

" Yeah, call someone to make it." She looked around.

" I will do it. No worries." I said.

" Don't you have any housekeeper?" She asked.

" You mean maids?" I asked. She nodded.

" No, I don't." I said.

" Why so?" She asked.

" I like to live alone." I said.

" Strange. Why?" She asked.

" I use to live alone from childhood. So, I am not comfortable in crowded place. I am fine alone." I said.

" Strange. You shouldn't be like this. Look I have a big family. Aren't you comfortable with them?" She asked.

" No, no. Your family members are very nice. I feel very comfortable with them. But I said about unknown people." I said honestly.

" So, the first day you went to our house and I introduced you with my cousins, you felt weird?" She asked.

" Actually, I was uncomfortable for the crowd. But I didn't feel uncomfortable with your cousins. I was comfortable as soon as I saw Alan. Cause, we used to be good friends in college. I thought his cousins would must be like him nice and charming. I found you all very attached with each other. You all love each other so much. Your love for each other was unique. You love each other like you are siblings." I said.

" Yeah, we are so close. Actually, our parents had a hard life when they were young. So, they were so close to each other and this fact made us so close to each other. We used to be told when we were kids that we are not siblings but we are more than that." She said the same thing Alan told me.

" You all are more than siblings." I said.

" Yes. I know. I feel so lucky that I have cousins like them. Even we live miles away from each other but still we do love each other most. Distance can't make our feelings weak." She said.

" That's true. Even Meryl lives far away from me." I said.

" You must love her a lot." She said.