Very Close

Naomi's POV

" So, Theodore Roberts!!" Bella said and Theo smiled at her.

" Yes, Mrs. Christos?" He said.

" Done with formalities, call me Bella." Bella said.

" Alright, alright. Bella." Theo said.

" So, why are you here? Don't you know it is said bride and groom can't meet each other before the day of their wedding!!! It's a bad omen." Bella joked with a straight hard face and Theo gulped then looked at me.

' Is that true?' he mouthed at me and I nodded.

" I umm.. I didn't know that." Theo said.

" You should know that, Theodore Roberts." Stella added fuel in it.

" So, as you already saw her we have to postpone the wedding." Tasha said. Theo looked at her with widen eyes.

" Excuse me!!!" Theo said.

" Yes, Tasha is absolutely right." Natalie said and Theo looked at me. I nodded.

" Yes, now we can't get our Nemo married with a bad omen." Tracy said.

" True. So, true." I supported them.

" What!??" Theo said looking at me with widened eyes.

" Yes, it's true." Natasha said this time smilingly. I smiled at my little princess. She is just so cute totally different from her twin. They are like Noth Pole and South Pole still very close to each other.

" That means we need to get married later?" Theo asked confusedly.

" Yes, at least 1 week." Tasha said.

" 1 week!!!!! Ok, 1 week, right? 7 days?" Theo asked.

" Yes, 7 days." Stella said.

" Ok, then 7 days." He sighed and took out his phone. He dialed a number and started talking. "Hello, Jeremy!! Listen the wedding is postponed. You do one th-" he was saying but I snatched his phone and started talking with Jeremy.

" Hello, Jeremy." I said.

" Naomi!!! What happened?! What is Theo saying!!! Why the wedding is postponed?!!" He asked me.

" Nothing is postponed. Forget about it." I said.

" Alright but what was Theo saying then?" He asked.

" Was just joking around. Don't be tensed. Chill." I said.

" Ok then." He sighed and hung up.

" What's with you?!" I asked Theo.

" What's with me!?? You told that we can't get married tomorrow." He said and I face palmed.

" We were joking, Theo." I said.

" We are sorry, Theo." Tasha said. Theo looked at us weirdly.

" Was it a joke?!!!!" He asked.

" Yes." I said feeling a bit guilty about it.

" How can you guys joke like this?" Theo asked and sighed. I hold his hand and gave a puppy face. He sighed and shook his head.

" I should go now. Meet you on the church tomorrow." He said and stood up then walked out of the café.

" Girls, I need to make it up. Theo doesn't like to make fun of serious things." I said and almost ran out of the café and followed Theo silently. He went to the parking lot and entered into his car. I too sat inside. He was shocked seeing me.

" Let's go on a long drive for the last time as girlfriend and boyfriend. From tomorrow till the very last breath we will become spouse." I said.

" Yeah, I know. Let's go." He said and drove out of the mall. " Where do you want to go?" He asked me once we were out of the mall.

" You remember first time we went on a long drive?! Let's go there." I said. He smiled.

" Sure." He said speeded up.

" You know that was the best day of my life?" I asked Theo.

" Why so?" He asked while driving.

" Cause, that day I understood that I really really like you. That's why I told you about my past. You remember?" I asked.

" Yes, of course. So, that is the guy?" He asked.

" Yes. He is Charlie." I said. We both stayed silent for a moment. " Do you have any doubt about me?" I asked.

" What? What did you mean by that?" He asked.

" I mean, I had a boyfriend before." I said.

" I trust you and the biggest truth of my life is I love you. I don't care about anything else. I know you told me this before. But I am glad that he couldn't make you fool." He said.

" Do you have any effect as he appeared suddenly?" I asked.

" I don't feel anything about his presence. It doesn't matter if he is here or not. Only you mean to me." He said and I smiled widely.

" Your smile is peace of my life. I literally don't want anything but you in my life." He said. I stopped smiling and looked at him for a while.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" This what I am afraid about." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

" About these too much love." I said. " Theo, it always scares me. Scares the hell out of me." I said looking at him. He just smiled.

" Nothing to worry. I will always be with you. I will always stand next to you, promise. Your happiness and love won't fade away this time."  He said.

" I trust you too with all my heart. I love you, Theo." I said.

" I love you more." He said. He was driving silently, suddenly he turned to me and said, " I have a gift for you." He said.

" What is that?" I asked and he opened the drawer of the dashboard and gave me a small royal blue round box and there were a beautiful chain with small rose around it. I smiled only seeing that.

" It's not for examining. Open it." He said and I realized that he was right. I quickly opened the box. My jaw was hitting the ground at once I opened the box.

" Theo, this!!!" I said looking at the box with widen eyes. My eyes was getting wet and I looked away. He gave me a beautiful diamond ring. I knew Theo is not into but still he brought this for me!!!

" Bought this that day. But you know everything happened in such a way I couldn't make this. I hope you like it." He said.

" I love it." I said. " Will you put this on me?" I asked.

" You know, I am not into those cheesy things." He said. I nodded. " But I can do anything for you. It is nothing for me." He stopped the car and took the ring from me then but that on me. I smiled widely.

" Thank you so much, Theo. Literally thank you for everything. Thank you, Theo, for coming into my life. Thank you for loving me, thank you for being my happiness. He smiled and hugged me close to his heart. I hugged him back. This ring will be always here, close to my heart, always.