Messing Around

Naomi's POV

I am not able to sleep. I was exhausted. I saw Natalie and Natasha sleeping beside me. Both sisters were hugging each other tightly. Generally sisters fights with each other and loves too. But as for this twins, they only loves each other a lot. You will never see them fighting with each other. They never fight. Actually, Natasha is a very innocent girl. Sometimes I feel scared thinking about her future. I just hope she gets someone to hold her securely, love her purely, protects her always. She deserves all the happiness of the world. She doesn't know about the cruel face of the world. I just hope she never needs to know that. I just hope she gets a great companion ahead. I was just praying.

I bend on my sisters and kissed both of their forehead. I pulled the duvet and covered them properly. I love them very very much. They are like my own siblings. Actually, we cousins are always told since childhood that we are not siblings but we are more than that. We love each other dearly. Among all of us, Natasha is the most innocent girl. So, she is our weakness. I just hope one day we can say that she is our strength.

I sat on the bed straight. It was almost 3 in the morning. I took my phone and kept it on the nightstand. I looked at the bottle I found it empty. I sighed in irritation. I slowly get up covering those two fairies properly. I came downstairs and went to kitchen to get water. After drinking water I took came back to the hall. Suddenly I thought to go to the balcony. I don't know why in this cold weather I decided to go to balcony. I just wanted to. I opened the door and stepped into balcony and I found someone sitting there. I cleared my throat and the person was shocked and he or she trembled a bit.

" Who is there?" I asked.

" It's me, Stella." I heard her saying.

" Stella? You?" I asked and sat beside her.

" Yes, me. You haven't slept?" She asked.

" I can't sleep." I said. " What about you?" I asked. Her eyes are red and puffy. No not again!!!

" I am not feeling sleepy." She said. I know why. I sighed.

[P.S: this part of the story is before Stella went to Australia]

" You should not come here this hour. Look, it's freezing." I said and she sighed loudly.

" People's heart is even frozen." She said looking away.

" Flynn ignored you again?" I asked.

" When does he not?" She asked."He is a frozen heart man with whom I am lost in this battle." She said in a broken tone.

" Never ever give up, Stella. You should never." I said. " When I was in college I had a blind classmate. He use to study with his Braille system but he was the topper. He never gave up and he topped in the whole college. If that person can win over his disability why can't you win over Flynn, Stella? He was disable but look at you. You are perfectly fine. You can do it, Stella. Never ever let anyone win over you." I said to her and she looked at me. I smiled.

" You think I can still win?" She asked wiping her tears.

" Yes and I believe that you will win." I said honestly.

" Thank you, Naomi for encouraging me. You know I am going to a photoshoot for their textile section next month. I thought I won't go. I can't face him. But now I will go. I will definitely go and beat him in his own game." She said and I smiled.

" You can do it, Stella. Just don't give up until you get him. It doesn't matter how much he pushes you back." I said.

" Well, I will not. Not this time. Flynn Campbell, you can't run away from me anymore. This is the last time you did this. You won't be able to resist me anymore. I am going to win you anyway. Cause, Stella Anderson is not going to back off." She said and I smiled.

" Thanks, Naomi for the motivation." She said and hugged me tightly.

We talked for a while and we both were engrossed in talking. We talked about various things. It was a quite nice conversation with her after a long time. Suddenly, we both heard a phone ringing in the hall.

" You left your phone in Hall?" Stella asked.

" No, my phone is in my room. Besides, my phone is always switched off at this hour. I thought it's yours." I said.

" Here" she showed me hers.

I looked at the clock. It was 4:50 AM. Whose phone is this!!! We quickly went to the hall and I found the phone in the floor. I took it and picked up.

" Sir, it's our meeting in 8:00 AM. I hope you are aware of it." A voice said.

" Hello, who is that?" I asked.

" Who are you?" The voice came from the other side.

" You called here then you must have an idea who am I right?" I asked.

" Sorry, ma'am. Extremely sorry to disturb your time." The guy hung up and I blankly looked at the phone then Stella.

" He must thought you are his boss' girlfriend or wife." She said and I sighed.

" You go. I will go after I find out the owner of the phone." I said.

" It's ok. We can go to sleep together. I will wait." She said.

" No you go. Good night." I said.

" This is no more night. It's already morning." She said.

" Ok, go sleep." I said and she left for her room not before telling me to not to be late.

I took the phone and it was locked. I could only took the calls. I sighed. Whose phone this can be?!!

Suddenly another call came and same thing happened with a different version. This time the guy thought I am his boss' girlfriend and we secretly got together that's why he doesn't know me. He even congratulated me. Without giving me an opportunity to explain he hung up and I looked at the phone weirdly. I leaned back on the couch and was about to sleep but the horrible ring tone spoilt it. I took the phone this time it was a lady who was barking at me. I was angry like hell so that I scolded her badly. It seems like she has a crush on her boss.

I kept the phone aside and it was ringing again. I this time was irritated as hell so I just scolded that person. I slept this time. I woke up hearing the ring this time. I took it.

It was the owner of the phone. I was burning with rage. So, I didn't bother to listen to him, I just bark at him whatever I wanted to. But the name of the person made me frozen at once. I quickly sat up. It's him!!! God!!! I was so stupid kicking out my ears in sleep. How can I be that stupid!!!

He said sorry. I know it was mistake but I reacted much. I can't control over my anger. Was there a single time I meet him he hadn't seen me in rage!!! I sighed.  Why do I need to mess up all the time???