Healing Touch

Naomi's POV

I knew he was hurt. After all it was the worst thing ever happened in his life. He was a little boy only when the happened. I know it made him upset what happened today. I know Theo has already forgave his mom but he can't forget the pain which he is carrying inside his heart. What can I do to make him forget things?!! Is there any way to make him feel better?!! I can do anything for him. I literally will. I just want to heal his wound he got in his heart which is making him restless.

" Ma'am, ma'am." I heard someone calling me. I looked and found Jenny there, the chef.

" Jenny?!! What's wrong?" I asked.

" Ma'am, same question here. Look what you have done, ma'am? You could hurt yourself too!!!!" She said pointing at the kitchen aisle where I was chopping the vegetables. I found myself pointing the knife on my own fingers, I didn't realize when I was finished cutting the vegetables and I was pointing the knife on my fingers. I hurriedly turned towards the stove where I was cooking, might have burnt by now. I found it was not on the stove.

" It's ok, ma'am. I have taken it away." She said.

" Thanks, Jenny. You saved me from two incident. Thanks a lot." I said to her and she only smiled.

" You are welcome ma'am. But you go and take rest. I will handle the kitchen. You are looking so pale. I think you need some rest." She said and I smiled.

" I am just too much tired today." I said.

" This why, go ma'am. You take rest. You need it. Take a nap it will help you. Do you want me to make you a coffee?" She asked me.

" It would be very nice of you, if you could make me one." I said.

" Sure ma'am." She smiled and said.

" Thanks, Jenny." I said.

" You are welcome, ma'am." She said and I walked out of the kitchen. I sat on the hall and was thinking about what happened today. I was shocked today. Theo has shown his courage taking the supreme pain. I sighed.

So, this happened, Theo reached the restaurant I met Mrs. Hill. I called him when I wasn't able to find out Eugene. I was scared. So, I called him. This what was the cause that Theo came there. I was shocked seeing him there but not Mrs. Hill. She was not at all shocked seeing him there. She just sighed nothing more.

I thought Theo will break down after listening the truth but he didn't. He acted very normal. In fact he did console me. I was really really very shocked. I didn't expect Theo act too normal. He said he forgave his mother but he gave her a supreme punishment. He told her not to show him her face and he will also not show his face to her. This is the best way in his opinion to not getting hurt. This is the best way to not hurting each other. I know his heart was breaking into billions of pieces when he talked like this. But he still did it. He only asked his mom to let him meet Meryl whenever he wants. She approved his request. She will let Theo meet Meryl. She was guilty and it was showing on her face clearly. She was showing that she was strong but when Theo forbade her to show up herself in front of him, she almost cried. Her eyes were watery but she managed to stay strong.

I feel really sorry for her. But I could do nothing. It's completely Theo's own choice. I can't say anything. I know Theo will get hurt every single passing moment. But what can I do to help him now?!!!

" Ma'am!!!" I heard Jenny. I looked up and found Jenny standing with a cup. I gestured her to put it in front of me. I took the cup and sipped. I was thinking what to do. Should I go to Theo?!! Or should I let him be alone?!! I was thinking. I decided to go to him. I finished the coffee and went to the kitchen. Jenny was busy making the dinner. I made a coffee for Theo and went upstairs.

I stopped in front of the door and thought for a second then knocked. I entered the room.

" You no need to knock. I told you before." I heard Theo saying though he was not looking at me. He was looking outside of the glass wall of the balcony. His one hand was in his pocket and another one was half fisted placed on the glass wall. I sighed.

" I made a coffee for you." I said reaching him. He turned towards me and looked at the coffee then me. He took the mug and placed it on the table in front of the couch. He pulled me in a hug at once. He hugged me tightly. I hugged him back with the same passion he was holding me.

" What happened, Theo?" I asked him.

" I am a loser. I lost the biggest thing today." He said with a soft tone.

" No, Theo. Don't say that. You are not. I know how you are. And you didn't lose today. Today you won Theo. You really did. You won yourself which was broken. You didn't let yourself shattered completely. You showed courage. I would never be able to do it what you did today." I said.

" I lost everything in this. I sacrificed that love I longed to get for all my life. I lose it." He said with even softer tone.

" No, Theo. You didn't lose everything. You have me, Eugene and my family with you. You are not alone. You have your family with you Theo. And as for your mom, let's leave things on time. Time is a great thing. It's the healer of every wound, medicines of every scar, mender of every shattered souls. Time will change things Theo. But for now don't think too much. Things will surely change with the passing of time. I truly believe that things will be very beautiful ahead. You will get a great life. I promise you, I will make that sure." I said. He broke the hug and looked at me for a while. Then he wrapped his right arm around my waist and touched my cheek.

" Not time. I need your healing touch to heal me, mend my shattered soul and you are my only medicines. If you are with me I can bear any pain. But I can't bear loosing you. You are my soul. I can't live without you. I love you." He said and I tiptoed. I reached his forehead and kissed there.

" I will always be there for you. You will find me any time you need me. I will never ever leave you. I love you more. I can't live without you either. Your love is the thing all I need." I said and pecked on his lips. I kissed his forehead and his eyes were closed. I kissed his eyes. He opened his eyes immediately and looked at me for a while.

" Some time I think what will I do if you weren't in my life? All my happiness, sadness, these colors of love, meaning of life, learning to live, viewing things differently, having colorful dreams all are attached with you. My life starts from you and ends at you." He said and I hugged him back.

" I can't explain things beautifully like you do but feelings are mutual between us. I promise I will try my best to keep you happy always. I swear I will keep my promise." I said.