Disaster

Theodore's POV

I woke up from sleep very early. I myself even don't know why. I wasn't able to sleep anymore but I needed sleep. I got down from the bed and went to washroom to get freshen up. I came out and then walked downstairs. Then sat in the hall. This apartment is just too big for one person to live alone. I sighed. I shouldn't have asked Jeremy to choose me an apartment. He chose this big apartment for me where I feel so lonely and it reminds me always that I am alone, I have no one in this world to say my own.

'But you have Naomi. She is your own. She will stay with you forever.' my brain shouted at me.

" Will she?" I asked myself.

' She will, don't you trust her????" Stupid brain asked.

" I do trust her. Stop saying rubbish." I said to my brain.

" Then trust her. Stop worrying." My brain said.

" Alright, stop advising me." I said.

" We both are same, stupid." I said.

" Stop now. You talk too much." I said. I make my brain stop talking and turned on the TV. I switched to some business news. I was watching it very attentively. Suddenly the bell rang. I stood up and walked towards the door. I opened it and still was looking at the TV. I was watching the TV standing there opening the door holding the knob.

" Ahem." I heard someone clearing throat. I looked up and saw her standing with a stern look.

" Good morning, babe." I said. She pushed me away and came inside then closed the door behind.

" Good morning." I said and gulped seeing her silently looking at me with hell cold eyes.

" What happened?" I asked after a while. She still didn't answer just kept looking at me coldly.

" Is there anything wrong?" I asked her.

" What is right here?" She asked me coldly.

" I didn't get you." I said.

" I am calling you from past half an hour. But you did a little car about it. You didn't even answered a single time. " She said and I sighed.

" Sorry babe." I said.

" What sorry!!" She asked.

" I am sorry. I forgot phone in my room." I said.

" Very good." She said and hold my collar.

" What are you doing, Naomi? I..." I was saying but she crashed her lips on mine before I could understand anything. I sighed and kissed her back. She suddenly broke the kiss and pushed me to the couch. I was shocked at her action. She suddenly sat on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck. I looked at her, what's with her now!!!

" What?!!" She asked.

" What what??" I asked.

" Why are you looking at me like this?" She asked.

" Like what??" I asked.

" Weirdly." She said and I sighed.

" Don't you think you are too bold today?" I asked her.

" Not at all, Mr. Roberts. Why are you thinking like that?" She asked me.

" Alright, if you say so." I said.

" You won't ask me why I came early in the morning?" She asked me.

" You were missing me may be." I guessed.

" No, I mean yes I was but that is not the reason." She said.

" Then?" I asked her.

" Can you make me a coffee? I will tell you then." She said and I nodded. She stood up and gave me a way to go to the kitchen. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

I was making coffee and she came into the kitchen. I saw her opening the refrigerator and taking out a water bottle. She drank some water and walked towards me. Then hugged me from back. I smiled.

" Why are you in such a mood today?" I asked.

" I want to cuddle you like a teddy." She said like a kid.

" You are such a kid!!!" I shook my head.

" I am not kid. I am just so happy today." She said still hugging me.

" Happy?? Why so?" I asked.

" I will tell you later." She said and I nodded.

" You can go and sit in the balcony. No need to stand up here." I told her. She nodded and kissed my cheek. Then walked out of the kitchen.

I made the coffee and took it to the balcony. I saw her sitting on the balcony and talking on phone with someone. She saw me then hung up.

" I will talk to you later." She said and hung up the phone. She took a cup from me.

" Thank you." She said and sipped the coffee. I waited until she says something.

" Perfecto." She said.

" Thanks, babe." I said and sipped my own.

" I love this place a lot." She said and I smiled.

" All yours." I said.

" Yes, you are also mine." She said and I smiled.

" Yes, I am all yours." I said.

" Theo?" She said.

" Yes?" I asked.

" My parents invited you to have a dinner with us tonight." She said and I was wondering why suddenly???

" Suddenly?" I asked.

" Yes, suddenly." She said.

" I mean why? Any special reason?" I asked.

" Yes, very very special." She said.

" And what is that?" I asked her.

" That's a surprise for you, Theo. I can't tell you." She said smilingly. I looked at her weirdly. What surprise!!! That's too for me!!! From her family?? Why her parents had invited me!!!? I was thinking.

" Don't think too much. Ok?" She said. I nodded weakly.

" Let's go out and have breakfast." She said.

" Ok, wait here I will get ready." I said and walked upstairs.

I wear something casual as she was wearing so. I walked downstairs and saw her talking on phone again.

" Yes!!! They agreed." She said and paused.

" No, no. He doesn't know. It's surprise for him. I don't want to spoil it now." She said. Then again paused to listen the opposite side.

" Yes, it will be a disaster in media but who cares!!!" She said then paused again.

" Yes, a big big disaster. But I don't give a damn on those gossips. I will handle it. No worries." She said and turned then saw me. She was shocked seeing me. " Ok, I will talk to you later." She said.

" Shall we?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

" Sure." She tagged her arm with me and I smile. But I was thinking about the disaster she was saying about. What kind of disaster!!! Will it be a dangerous one??? Why am I feeling that she is up to something and that's too something big?? Like a disaster!!!!!