Epilogue

23 years later...
Outside of Stone's House
Milan, Italy
10:00 PM

She walked out of the house slowly and looked around if there were anyone but found none. She sighed and pulled the hoodie over her head. It was very cold outside that time. The cold breeze was sending chill all over her body. She hugged herself tightly and just then she felt someone putting a jacket over her. She turned to see the person she was waiting for. She sighed deeply not having much courage to look into his eyes at that moment. She knew she was crazy but she didn't have any other way.

" You should have an idea how chilling the weather is out here at this moment, Ms. Stone." He said very coldly.

She looked up at he sighed looking at her red and puffy eyes. She must have cried a lot. He tried to touch her cheek but she stepped back.

" Finish your words and leave, Ed. I don't have much time to waste on my ex." She said and he gritted.

" Very well." He pulled her closer by her waist. She was trying to get rid of him but he was failing all her attempts. " Don't waste your energy." He said.

" You broke up with me." She said.

" I was just angry. And you were responsible as well. Why don't you tell me the reason? Just tell me why were you following Kenneth?!" He asked her.

" I am not bound to answer you." She said not wanting to drag this thing much.

" Cecelia!!!" He gritted. " Kenneth and Elyssa are happy together. What do you want from Ken?" He asked her and she laughed sadly. But didn't say anything just looked away trying to hide her tears. She kept looking at the stars God knows what was she trying to find out there. " You must know how much I love my sister, Cecelia!!! I love her more than you. You can't snatch her happiness. I won't let you." He said and she chuckled again.

" In a short word you are calling me a prostitute or what?" She said and he looked at her coldly.

" Don't call that to yourself." He said and she chuckled but her eyes were teary.

" You told me to leave. I will. I won't come back, Ed. You can relax. I am going forever." She said and he looked at her shocked. Has she taken that seriously?!! " I know you love your sister a lot. I love her too. You gave me a week to leave Milan. I still have 3 days left, Ed. You have to keep patience. I will leave Italy. I will go far far away from here. You will not see me again." She said. Last sentence of her made him frozen at once. Not seeing her again!!! " I have talked to Mrs. Stone. She said she is arranging everything. It will be hard for her as well, Ed. She has been taking care of me like a mother. She needs some time but I will assure you that I will never ever try to reach you or anyone related you. You please don't do something to Mrs. Stone or her business." She begged and he sighing seeing her taking all those threatens seriously which he made to know why she was following Ken.

" Still you will not tell me the reason?" He asked her. She stayed silent. " You don't trust me with yourself, right?" He asked her.

" I don't trust myself with me as well." She chuckled blinking the tears away.

" You decided to leave for real?" He asked asked.

" If that gives you peace of mind, Ed. You know I can do anything for you." She said.

" If you can do anything for me, Cecelia, then why can't you tell me what's bothering you?" He asked her.

" You will not trust me." She said.

" You never tried." He said.

" What will I try?!! Will you believe me if I tell you that Ken is-" she was saying but suddenly she looked at the Stone's house in horror. She found the whole house set in fire. " Nooooooo!!!" She screamed.