Depth Of Love

Naomi's POV

I was looking at one of the most powerful and richest person in the whole world whom I have never seen in this state. He was literally acting like a kid. I have never seen Theo like this. He was confident and strong. But I discovered a Theo who has weakness and that weakness is me. I don't want to be his weakness. I want to be his strength. Look, what he had done with himself. He is acting like someone is going to make kill me. I sighed.

Currently now he was cleaning the wound that I got and was treating them. And I was continuously looking at him. We were at Roberts palace like Villa which is 3 kilometers from my house. I called my dad awhile ago and yes I lied to him, before that I asked my aunty and the girls to cover my back I told them to tell that I was with them then I came for Theo. Like, everyone else I thought Theo was in trouble. I know this lie is going to be caught up soon but right now I don't want to trouble dad. I will tell him everything face to face. I just don't want him to freak out. I just want him to be happy not tensed which is not good for his health. Cause, I might love Theo more than myself but my dad is always the first priority to me. I love my dad more than anything. Even Theo. My love for my dad can't be described in words. It's beyond words.

I lied to my dad but it was for his sake. I know he will forgive me. Of course, he will. Don't you think so?!! Oh, come on, I am his princess and moreover it wasn't my fault this time. I didn't jumped into danger but it's the matter of fact that danger pulls me like magnet. I can't help it. And I love playing with danger. I know I am sometimes overconfident. Alright, alright, don't whine, I know I am always overconfident. I am like that cause, I know I am going to win at last. No one is going to be able to beat me. I am always gonna win. I know I am like that. It's my in my character. But you guys shouldn't be like me. I am this crazy and I fall into danger. But you shouldn't be crazy like me. Cause, you don't know which danger can be fatal. Like today I could be dead and there would be 3 funeral tomorrow, me, my dad and Theo. Obviously!!! The Theo I have seen in hospital today, he was going to have a terrible heart attack if he didn't have found me soon. I felt so emotional suddenly. I felt some drops of tears found their ways toward my cheeks. What have I ever done to have Theo!!!

" Oh, I am so sorry. Is this paining?" He said holding my hand softly. I smiled at him. I wasn't feeling the pain. I am used to get hurt and now I can't feel pain for this little scars.

" I am fine." I said.

" Then why are you crying?" He asked.

" Just I was feeling so much emotional suddenly. But nothing to worry, I am perfectly fine." I said. He nodded.

" You must be hungry. Wait, I will bring something for you to eat." He said and went downstairs. .

I stood up and walked towards the bed where that little boy Eugene Cassian was sleeping peacefully. We couldn't find out his mommy. Cops are having a doubt that his mom is also died in this accident. But still now they couldn't confirm that. They are not able to talk with Eugene as he is still very weak. I was thinking if only if his mom is no more, how are we supposed to tell him that!!! He only said 2 words since I have met him. One is his name another one is 'mommy'. God knows, where is the mother of this lovely little kid. I bend and kissed his forehead. He was sleeping hugging the pillow. I smiled. He might be around Tris' age. I can feel he is not at all like the other kids. He is different. He definitely is. First of all, he is too much calm though he is very scared. He is not talking much. I know it's because we are unknown to him. But he is acting normally, but wasn't talking. Does he have any problems with speaking!!! I don't know. I just hope he is ok. I think the thing he needs the most at this time is a family and loving environment. I will talk with the cops. My family would love to adopt a kid if his family isn't found any soon. It would be better for him.

" Here." I heard Theo entering the room with Jenny who was holding a tray. She kept it on the table and went out.

" Come here?" He called me. I slowly walked towards him. He made me sit on the couch.

" Have something. You haven't have anything since morning." He said.

" I had my breakfast." I said.

" No arguments. I know how much you have in Breakfast." He said and I sighed. He started to feed me. I silently was eating and time to time I was checking Eugene.

" Worried about him?" He asked me. I nodded.

" I hope his mom is ok." I said.

" He doesn't have Mom." Theo said and it shocked me terribly.

" What!!!!" I asked.

" Yes, Mrs. Cassian was an old widow. She adopted him 1 year back when I shifted in this place I had a look about all the people living here." He said. I looked at the little boy.

" Do you think Mrs. Cassian is ok?" I asked him.

" I don't know. She is just vanished after the accident. So, it is only pointing towards one possible thing." Theo said. And I knew which one.

" She can be injured." I said.

" Have already searched every hospital in Milan. She is found nowhere." He said.

" What will we do now?" I asked.

" We can't let cops take this kid with them. They will just give him away in any orphanage again." Theo said worriedly.

" We can adopt him." I said.

" I was thinking something like that." He said.

" He needs a family. Only then he will understand the depth of love." I said.

" Depth of love!!!" Theo told looking at me. I nodded. He suddenly pulled me closer and pressed his lips on mine. Yeah, many ways to realize how deep the love is. Just the ways are different but love is always that one strong feeling.