Engraved Truth (Part-1)

Theodore's POV

" What!!!!!?" She almost yelled.

" Yes." I said.

" Your mom???" She asked.

" Yes, my mom." I said.

" Your mom!!!! Mrs. Hill??" She asked again. I know she got a shock.

" Yes, Mrs. Hill is my mom." I said and sighed.

" No, Theo. You are not joking right?" She asked.

" Let's go inside then talk." I said and intertwined our hands. I walked inside of the house with her.

As the door opened it showed me the day I spent here in my childhood. Very little memories I still have. I have treasured them in the depth of my heart. I the house is quite changed. The person who bought it on the auction changed it at his demand. But as it's mine now I will change it again. I want it like before. I sighed and went to the hall but couldn't find Naomi beside me. I looked back and found her looking at the wall very shocked. I walked towards her and found her looking at the pictures hanging on the wall. I sighed deeply.

" Theo, do you know this person? He has some similar features as you, look you both look quite alike." She said still looking at the picture.

" Yes, he is my dad." I said.

" Your dad?!! Your dad??!!!" She was shocked again.

" Yes, he is my dad." I said.

" One minute, your dad's name is Adam, right? Adam Roberts?" She asked and I was surprised.

" How do you know?" I asked.

" You remember one day I went to your office to handover you some paper after our first deal was signed?" She asked and I nodded.

" That day my dad and uncle were discussing about this." She said.

" What did they say?" I asked.

" Actually, they were saying that after Adam Roberts was dead his wife told his son is also dead and took all the properties of his. I didn't know Adam Roberts is your dad." She said.

" Come." I told her and showed her the way towards the garden behind. We sat there for a while. I was totally silent and she wasn't disturbing me. Maybe she understood that I need some time for preparing myself before revealing the ugly truths of my life. This day, this time, this moment everything is very very important and precious for me. I will cherish them cause the things I am going to reveal can do 2 things. One, she will start to hate me and leave me like a hollow like everyone did or our bond can be more strong and she will fight with me for me.

" This story started 27 years back. There were a powerful business empire which was belong to Roberts family. Roberts were that powerful that people use to consider them as royalty. They had many influences as well as enimty. The family business was leaded by Mariana Roberts who was a widow. Her husband died leaving her with that empire and their one and only son Adam Roberts. He was 26 when he took over the family business from his mother and he made it spread more. Adam Roberts was very nice and kind hearted person. He never use to even raise his voice at anyone, even if they did major crime. He used to forgive all. Adam Roberts was a person with high emotions. When he loved someone he used to love them with all his might and if he hated someone that hatred would be with the same passion." I said and stopped and saw our hands still were intertwined. I smiled.

'Please be with me after this. Don't leave me.' I said in my heart.

" In a year, Roberts got their highest ranges. It was the very good news for them. Many companies around the world were interested to have a deal with Roberts. Once he got interested on a deal with a small company. Jacob Hill, he was the CEO of that company. He invited Adam Roberts to visit Australia and made a deal. Adam was too pleased with his charming talks and he agreed with his proposal. He visited Australia. There Jacob introduce Adam with an extremely gorgeous supermodel whose name was Camille Turner. And soon he fall in love with her. He proposed her to marry him. That girl and she got agreed, then soon they got married." I said.

" Married?? But what about Mrs. Hill. I mean you told that your mom's name is Daviana, right?" She asked.

" She changed her name. She became Daviana from Camille." I said.

" Oh, then, what happened after that?" She asked.

" After marriage, He understood, his wife loves nothing but money. Money means everything for her. She didn't want a family. She never wanted to have a kid but somehow she got pregnant. She was so angry and wanted to abort the baby." I said and closed my eyes. I shouldn't waste my tears on her. I shouldn't. I felt her hugging me from side and kissing my cheek. I smiled a bit.

" But Adam's mom was too much clever to hit upon a plan. She made a will and named all the properties and the companies to the unborn baby. That made Camille devastated. She became silent cause, she needed money." I started. " They got a baby boy."

" And his name is Theodore Roberts." She said and caressed my cheek. I sighed.

" Now I am going to tell you something you may not can take it. You are free if you want to leave me." I said with so much difficulties.

" Never in a million years. You can blame yourself as much as you want but I won't leave you, Theo. Stop saying that. You are enraging me saying that said and again." She said and I chuckled.

" Are you sure? You promise?" I asked.

" I am sure and definitely will keep my promise." I said.

" You will keep your promise, right?" I asked.

" I swear by God." She said.

" I want you to keep your promise." I said.

" Don't worry I will." She said." I love you more until I don't care about what people are saying. And I love you for who you are. I love the present you. Your past is not important, Theo. I want you with me for my future. I wanted to know about your past cause, I want to know everything about your life so that I can fight your war and accompany you. That's why I need to know your past. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked you." She said and I smiled.

" Then listen, she cheated on my dad." I said the cruel part of this truth which made be feel extreme broken.