Caught Up!!!!

Theodore's POV

" Sir, here is a call for you." I heard my PA saying.

" Yeah, give it to me." I said and took the phone. " From whom?" I asked.

" Sir, your mom." I heard and I was about to cut the call.

" Sir, she is waiting for 3 hours to talk with you." He said and sighed.

" Alright, you go. I will think about it." I said.

" Hello!!!" I said talking with my mom like about 10 years later. It was hard for me to compose myself so calmly.

" Theo, my boy." She said sobbing.

" Yes, mom. It's me." I said a bit softly.

" How are you son?" She asked.

" I am good. You?" I asked though I didn't want to talk with her.

" I am fine." She said.

" Oh, yes. You will always be fine. What am I thinking?" I said.

" To my surprise, you haven't change a bit in passed 10 years." She said again.

" Alright, I know how I am." I said.

" Can you forgive me please and forget everything happened." She  said.

" No, can't. Have you anything to tell me. " I asked.

" Had a lot of things to do!!!." She asked.

" Yes, a lot. " I said.

" Theo, can we meet, I really want to meet you, please give me one chance, let me explain." She almost begged.

" I would give you a chance, mom. I would. If even what you are saying was truth. I know your motive, mom. I am not that fool and nor I am going to repeat the same mistake my dad had done by trusting you. I know you very well mom. I know Mr. Hill is trying to get the deal I just have gotten. But I am sorry to say mom, he can't, it's already mine and what is mine will always be mine. I am going to take away my dad's empire from you soon. Just you need to wait and watch." I said.

" Who is the Betrayer?" She gritted.

" I think it's you yourself who betrayed my dad nastily. I hate the fact that I was born to you." I said.

" Don't think like that I love you so much, Theo. I hate you as much as I hated your dad. You were a mistake. I never wanted to have a baby with your dad. I hate the fact too that you are born to me." She said and I felt my heart was slicing by a chainsaw.

" Alright, mom. We both hate the fact but we both can't deny this is truth. The bitter truth. You may have a happy life without bothering me. Walk on your own path and let me walk mine. I hope you won't disturb me anymore. Just keep it in your mind that I really don't care about you or your husband. I only do care for Anna. No one is important for me but her." I said.

" Who is the traitor?" She asked again.

" Don't even keep a hope that I will tell you. Go find out if you can." I said.

" You may rot in hell." She shouted.

" I wish nothing better than that for you, you killed my dad, you think I will forgive you?! This is just the starting of your devastation. You will see the hell soon. The day is not so far when you will be bankrupt. Then and only then my dad's soul will find peace not before that. Do you remember how you killed him?" I said angrily.

" I didn't kill him, he committed suicide." She said.

" The reason was you, no? How can a husband take that normally after seeing his loving wife in bed with other man?! Could you?? I will never forgive you. I will never forgive you for ruining my childhood. Mark my words you are going to suffer the worst." I said. She laughed dryly.