Struggling With Happiness

Naomi's POV

" Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Roberts." Mr. Cullen said.

" Thank you." Theo said.

" You're welcome, Mr. Roberts." Mr. Cullen said. We were talking with the guests.

" Hey, love birds!!!" I saw Diego.

" Oh hey!!" Theo said and was about to shake his hand too. I glared at him. Theo gulped and stopped. I had a deal with Diego. I glared at Diego.

" Congratulations, bestie." He said to me and tried to hug me from side. I pushed him back.

" What?!" He asked. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" I don't know you. Who are you?" I gritted looking at him with fire eyes.

" Well, I would love to introduce myself. I am James Westwick a.k.a Diego. I am 23. I am a lawyer and I am the best friend of Naomi Edwards no now Naomi Roberts actually." He said and hugged me this time without any warning.

" You stupid, idiot, moron, monkey, donkey, gorilla...." I was saying but he interrupted me.

" How can I be monkey and donkey in the same time?" He asked me and I glared at him dangerously.

" Ok, ok. What's wrong now?" He asked. Seriously!!!! Doesn't he know!!! How stupid friend I have got!!! I sighed.

" Alright, why were you absent from my wedding ceremony?" I asked looking at him coldly.

" I umm... I was out of the country. Went to visit my brother. I left you a voicemail. Didn't you got it?" He asked.

" Voicemail?! What is your problem, Diego!!! Why didn't you call me?" I asked.

" I thought you are busy with your wedding celebration. So didn't disturb you." He said and I sighed.

" You could at least send me a message." I said.

" There was a big mess." He said. " Didn't get time."

" What happened?" I asked.

" I will tell you later." He said and gestured me something I knew he is trying to hide something. Alright I too know how can I make him spill everything. I will deal with him later.

" Ok. Then let's talk later." I said. He nodded.

" But for now congratulations, my dearest friend." He said and hugged both me and Theo. I smiled. It doesn't matter how stupid this guy is still I love him as my best friend and only friend who actually does care for me.

" I will just come." He said and shook hand with Theo. He smiled and left. I saw him going towards Kelsey. They both just can't stay at the same place. Always fighting. God knows what stupidity he is going to do now!!! I sighed.

" Hey, Ginger!!" I heard Ellie. She was there with her big baby bump. Steffan was with her. He was holding her by her waist. I smiled at the evergreen love birds.

" Hey, beautiful." I said and hugged her from side. I touched her baby bump softly. " Eagerly waiting for them. I want to be an aunty soon." I said.

" Still have 1 months to go." She said and I smiled.

" Love you, Ellie. You are the best sister in the world." I said smilingly.

" Awww, Nemo. Love you more." She said patting my cheek.

" Ladies and gentlemen, attention please." I saw Bella and Tasha on the stage. They were smiling at all.

" So, it's Nemo umm I mean Naomi's wedding reception today. So, we have decided to make it interesting. Let's see what we can do." Tasha said.

" Umm, I have something here." Bella said and took out a beautiful colorful jar. She showed all that.

" What is inside it?" Tasha asked.

" It's secret." Bella said and winked at her.

" So, what are you going to do?" Tasha asked.

" Umm, Eugene!!?" Bella called Eugene. " Come here baby?" She said and Eugene went there.

" Take one please?" Bella pointed the jar. Eugene looked at the jar then at Bella. He took one.

" Give it to me." Bella said and Eugene gave it to her.

" What is in it?" Tasha asked.

" There is a name inside the paper. Name of the bride or the groom. We don't know. Whose name is here he or she will sing a song for another." Bella said.

" Hmm, interesting." Tasha said.

" I know right." She said.

" So, whose name is in it?" Tasha asked Bella. I looked at Theo he was smilingly looking at them. I sighed.

" Let's open it." Bella said and opened the paper piece and showed it to all. It was written Roberts in it.

" Got you, babe." I said to Theo. But Bella smiled.

" Aaaha, let's see who is this for real?" She said and removed her fingers and it showed Mrs. before the word Roberts. I looked at them weirdly. Me!!?? I sighed.

" So, Mrs. Roberts, please come here." Tasha called me to the stage. I slowly walked towards the stage.

" Here, mic and stage is yours now." Bella gave me a mic and they both stepped down from the stage. I looked around and found my dad smiling at me I smiled back. Theo was looking at me with an unreadable expression. I closed my eyes and opened. I know what I have to do. I can do it. I was going to sing a song for him. I was going to sing Cassandra's Every time We Touch. It's my all time favorite song.

I started the song and I was only looking at him same goes for him. He was unblinkingly looking at me. I smiled and walked down while singing. I walked towards him. I was caught by his blue orbs. They were just too beautiful. He was smiling at me. I finished the song and hugged him tightly. I felt him hugging me back.

" I love you." I said to him.

" I love you too, babe." He said.

We broke the hug and people were cheering for us. I smiled at them. Suddenly, we heard a sharp scream. I was looking around to find out the source of the scream. But what I saw made my blood frozen inside my veins. I saw Ellie was clutching her baby bump. Steffan was trying to hold her back but she had a painful expression on her face.

" What happened, sweetie?" My mom asked Ellie.

" P..pa.. pain...ahhhh..." Ellie was unable to speak she bite her lower lip. " Mom!!!" Ellie called aunty who was next to her. She hold her tightly.

" Yes, sweetheart?" Aunty asked.

" Paining here." She took her hand and placed it on her bump.

" I think we should take her to the hospital." I said and took my phone. I called my driver. We took her hospital. She was taken in the emergancy. I was praying to God. It was a shock for me. I was just praying for Ellie. I felt someone holding my hand. I saw Eugene. I smiled at him. He sat beside me and kept his head on my lap. I ruffled his hair. He slept on my lap. Theo came and sat beside me.

" What happened now? Why can't I get peace?" I said.

" Don't worry. Everything will be fine." His voice calmed me down a bit. I sighed. It's just not getting into my mind. I can't take it. Always am struggling with happiness. I don't know how long I need to do it.