Nothing More Than That

Naomi's POV

" I will go and bring the groceries." I said to aunt Elaina who was currently working in the kitchen with Aunt Ley.

" I wanted to talk with you about something." Aunt Elaina said to me and my brain at once alerted me.

Cause, you all know aunt Elaina, right? You can't predict her. She is just unpredictable. You can't hide anything from her. She is extremely intelligent person. You can't make her fool. She is very very very clever. I am always kind of a bit afraid of her. Cause, I don't know what she will say or do the next moment.

" Sure, aunty." I said.

" Not now. Later. You can go and get the groceries." Aunt Elaina said.

" Oh, ok. Then I will go. See you." I said took my car's keys. I came out of the house kind of running. I got in to my car and drove towards the supermarket.

I am in USA currently. Yes for Stella's wedding for the second time. First one was you all know like in hurry. So, we decided to make this wedding special. There are so many things in list. It's very exciting. I am waiting eagerly for her wedding day next Sunday.

I was just going to give Stella a big surprise. I smirked thinking about it. And and and I was going to tell them all and introduce Theo with them officially. I am not a bit nervous. Cause, I was going to tell that to my family. I no need to be worried. Cause, I knew they will love Theo. I know they will cause they won't be judging me. They do trust on me and love me. My happiness will be the first priority to them. If I am happy they have no say.

I reached the supermarket and parked my car. I got down from the car and went inside the supermarket. I had got the list I needed to buy. I started from one side. I need to buy a lot of things. I sighed. If I stay still and keep thinking then I will never ever be able to finish it.

I started from the end of the list and started to buy things one by one. I don't know last time when I bought this much things together. No, not last time I have doubt if I had bought this much things at a time ever. I don't know how to handle things. I was done after 2 hours of hard work. I smiled with satisfaction. But soon my smile wiped away finding out how many things there were. I was wondering how to handle it. I gulped at the whole package.

" Excuse me." I asked the salesman.

" Yes, ma'am?" He said.

" Can you please help me to get all that bags to reach my car? You can see there are so many bags to handle. I can't do it alone. If help me it would be better." I said.

" Sure, ma'am." He said and called someone.

" Bill!!! Nora!!! Come here?" He called two other workers. They came to us.

" Go and help this ma'am to get her things in her car." The manager said and they nodded. They started their work and I helped them. I came back to pay the bills.

" Thank you so much for helping me." I said to the manager.

" It's our duty, ma'am." He said and I nodded smilingly. I came out of the store and reached the parking lot. I took out my car's keys. But then I suddenly discovered my car wasn't there. I was hell shocked. Why is not my car here???? Did someone just dared to steal my car!!! It's not a magic that things will get vanished like it never exists.

I took out my phone and tried to call the police. But suddenly a car stopped just one inch from me. I was so much shocked that I lost my balance and I fall on the ground. I saw my phone got broken already crashing the concrete floor. I stood up at once.

" Are you blind???" I shouted at the driver of that car.

" Can I help you, miss?" The driver said. I was just very much shocked at his weird behavior and his dare.

" Still have nerves to ask that?? Come out for once let's see your face and do something with your attitude." I said twisting my wrists.

" Sure, ma'am. Why not?" Suddenly the voice changed a bit and it seems to similar. No!!!! It can't be him. He is in Toronto right now, right??? He got down from the car.

" Hi!!!" He waved but got a death glare from me. He gulped.

" Umm, I think it was too fast." He said looking at ground. I reached him and hold his collar with both of my hands. Well, I love speed but I don't like him driving this crazily. I am hell scared he will get hurt in the end. Besides, speed word doesn't suit Theo. He is calm and quiet person. This is the most charming significant part of his uniqueness.

" Theodore Roberts!!! Have you gone mad?" I gritted. He gulped.

" I thought you will love the surprise." He said calmly.

He looked at me with those blue orbs and I was done. My volcano hell anger melted into a ice Berg in a blink. His eyes are death of mine. What are those eyes!!!! Why they are so beautiful!?!! I just couldn't hold back anymore. I kissed him at once and he chuckled in between the kiss and then kissed me back.

" You shouldn't be here, Mr. Roberts." I said to him.

" And why is that?" He asked.

" You have works. You are harming your works like this. You should concentrate on your works too." I said and sighed.

" I have gotten the deal no worries. And as for you are saying that about do concentrate it's impossible when you are miles away from me. I keep thinking about you and I just lose my concentration." He said like a little kid confessing the reason behind not completing homework honestly.

" Hmm, we need to find out a permanent solution for this problem." I said. I was thinking about his childish behavior.

" So, will you?" He asked something but I didn't heard it.

" Yes, I will." I said and he smirked.

" Wait, what did you ask?" I asked him.

" Marry me?." He said. I was shocked. Like seriously!!!

" Theo!!!" I warned him.

" And you said yes." He said.

" But you tricked me." I said.

" That doesn't matter." He said and put on something on my wrist.

" What is this?" I asked looking at the beautiful bracelet.

" Promise band, you promised that you will marry me. Keep your promise. It will keep reminding you that you promised me to marry me." He said and smiled.

Why is he so cute!!!!! I just hugged him tightly. I just want him in my life nothing more than that. He is more than enough for me to live my life with entire happiness. I don't wish to get more than that. Only him and my family matters more than anything else for me. I just need their love nothing more than that.