Meeting Her.

Theodore's POV

" What kind of joke is this?" My PA Ronald told me and I just smiled.

As we were agreed sign a contract for next 3 years, I called the Edwards they said me to come their restaurant and very good decision was to choose time early in the morning. I don't need to change my schedule.

But now it's more than 30 minutes we are waiting for them, but none of them bother to show up. Well, that is irritating me now but I am being patient behaving all polite. I need to leave for UK today, I am getting late here.

" Well, sir. We are going to be late. " Ronald again showed me his concern for this deal.

" Yes, Ronald. I know." I said checking my phone.

" Get out of my restaurant, never bother to step in my restaurant. I don't need an employee like you. Get out you, idiot. You don't deserve this job." Suddenly I heard a female voice just arose higher then before in every single sentence.

Soon a girl maybe on her 20s came out pulling a guy by his collar from inside the office section of the restaurant, I was amazed by her act.

She was definitely brave, very confidence and must say arrogant and rude. She was not having any mercy on the person she was pulling by collar. The person was begging her for something but she was just dragging him out of the restaurant. Soon she reached the door and pushed him with full force and just kicked him out of the restaurant.

Then she came inside and I realized she is very very beautiful. Beautiful is a mere word for her. Even in this angry look she was looking heavenly beautiful and cute though her eyes were burning in rage.

Soon, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes to calm her down. She was successful to calm herself down. Because, I saw her smiling with closed eyes. I was just looking at her expression.

As it was very early in the morning, there were no customer in the restaurant but us. But the girl maybe didn't noticed her. I saw all the employees were coming out of their work place.

" Don't worry about that jerk, Reilly, I will take care of it." The girl said and hold the hand of one of the chef. She was crying badly.

" Now, stop please. I am here. No one can hurt my employees under my supervision. " she said confidently.

Oh!!! Her employees?? Means!! Oh, God!!! Is she Naomi Edwards!!?

Yes, she is. How can I not realize that before!!!

" But ma'am. He is not going to be easy on me. He will again come and he will ........" She again cried and Naomi just stepped ahead and hugged her tightly.

" Reilly, do you believe me?" She asked the girl holding her shoulder. She just nodded.

" Then believe me. He won't do anything to you." She said and her face expression got stern.

" Now be a good girl. Wipe your tears and make me a delicious breakfast, it was very hard work to get him out of your reach you know. " she acted a bit and all employees laughed with her.

The girl wiped her tears and smiled too. She nodded.

" Never hesitate to tell me any kind of problems guys, I will try my best to help you. Just don't ignite me ever. Cause, I am not good to deal with if I am angry. " she said and they nodded. " Reilly, I have some guest too. Just make breakfast for them too. It's very early. They must not have breakfast now." She said and turned then she saw us. She was surprised but she get back normal soon.

" Mr. Roberts? " she asked.

" Well, Ms. Edwards, you are 45 minutes late." I said to her.

" Shall We continue now?" She asked.

" Sure." I said and she sat across me.