How Far Will I Go!!!

Theodore's POV

" I don't like mushrooms." She said.

" Open your mouth. Why are you so stubborn?" I asked her. I knew she doesn't hates mushrooms. She is just giving an accuse to skip her meals.

" I don't want to eat now." She said and pouted.

" Open your mouth, girl." I said.

" Girl!!!" She narrowed her eyes at me.

" Girlfriend." I said and sighed.

" I won't eat anything now. I don't have any mood." She said and I shook my head.

" You have to. Open your mouth." I said.

" Where is dad?? How come he let you enter in my room?" She glared at me.

" No need to act. I told him that I want to meet you. Besides, they know I am your boyfriend." I said.

" So?" She asked.

" So, open your mouth and finish your meal." I said.

" I won't ea-" she was saying and I shaved the spoon inside her mouth. She gulped down the soup and glared at me.

" Theo!!!" She squealed and hit me with the pillow which was laying beside her. I shoved another spoon. She gulped it down.

" Theodore Roberts!!!!" She gritted but I did a little care about that. I kept her feeding. Soon she was finished and I wiped her lips with tissue. She looked at me and then smiled.

" Theo?" She called me.

" Yes?" I turned to her.

" Will you marry me?" She asked me and my eyes widened at once. I mentally slapped myself. Why is she doing which I should do????!!!!

" Why do you always have to do a opposite work?" I asked irritatingly.

" No, it's not proposal. It's just a question if you are interested in marrying me. If you do then let's be just serious about this relationship if not then let's break up here. " She said and my breath stuck at once.

" Tell me?" She whined like a kid.

Alright, what do you think?" I asked.

" I don't know. Will you or not?" She asked me. I sighed.

" You no need to be worried about that. " I said.

" I have to. Tell me, Theo. Don't make me angry." She said pointing the knife and fork at me. I was about to answer her but she shook the knife and looked at me with her fire eyes.

" What now?" I asked.

" Dare you try to say no!!!" She said and glared at me.

" Then I have to say yes???" I asked.

" Obviously." She answered.

" Then why are you asking?" I asked.

" Your opinion is important." She said.

" But you have already choose on behalf of me." I said.

" So you wanna say no? Trust me Theo, you won't like what will happen the next moment." I said.

" I don't wanna say no, woman. Don't get violent." I said.

" I am violent, now what will you do?" She asked.

" Will try to get you back in your normal self." I said.

" You can't." She said.

" I can. You don't know me." I said and smiled.