Mysterious Fairy

Theodore's POV

This is Edwards House!! Oh, it's very beautiful, I have to say. I got out of my car and my driver drove away to park it. Actually, Edwards are a strong empire. They are one of the most successful business empire.

" Sir, we should go inside." My PA said and I nodded. We walked inside.

I scanned the hall for one face but she was nowhere to be seen. I sighed. Has she just got vanished inviting me in this party!!! She should be here or it doesn't matter for her if I come or not!!! Well, it wasn't expected.

" Hello, Mr. Roberts!!" I found a redhead girl smiling at me. She was very confident.

" Yes and you?" I asked.

" I am Natalie, Natalie Axton. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand. I took her hand and shook her hand.

" Nice to meet you too, Ms. Axton." I said.

" Good evening, Mr. Roberts." I found another girl came out from her back. She also had the same hair color. They look much alike. Suddenly, I got they are not alike they are the same. I stared at them blankly.

" Good evening, Mr. Roberts." She said again extending her hand. I shook her hand. Suddenly I got it they were twins. I sighed. Sometimes things will make you confused.

" Good evening." I said. " Ms. Axton, right?" I asked. She smiled.

" Yes, Natasha Axton." She said.

" You both are twin?" I asked.

" Yes, we are." They said unison.

" Very nice to meet you. Can you guys tell me where Ms. Edwards is?" I asked.

" Ms. Edwards? Naomi?" Natasha asked.

" Who else can be that, little Naty!!" Natalie said.

" I am not little." Natasha said.

" But I am older." Natalie said.

" Only of 5 minutes." Natasha said.

" Still I am your elder sister." Natalie said and Natasha pouted. This girls are really very nice. They reminded me of Meryl. I sighed inwardly. Long time we didn't meet.

" Girls!!!" I heard the voice of the person I was waiting to see. She was wearing a blue gown and looking as beautiful as always.

" Don't fight in front of the guests." She said holding them by their waist and making them face her. She is acting like an elder sister to them. They both nodded. Wait, what is the relation between them!!!

" Mr. Roberts was looking for you." Natasha said innocently and I sighed. This girl is really that innocent!!

" Good evening, Mr. Roberts!!" She came forward and said smilingly though she was a little bit lost looking at me at first.

" Good evening, Ms. Edwards!!" I said.

" Please, come inside." She said and I followed her. Axton twins were also following us.

" Girls!! Go, call others." She said to the twins and they ran inside the hall. I looked at them smilingly.

" They are my cousins." She said and smiled looking at the way they ran away.

" I think they are not with same character, right?" I asked.

" Yes, Natasha is very innocent and Natalie is just a savage girl." She said.

" Pole apart." I said.

" Yes, I know." She said. Hmm, Axton. I heard that name. Where have I heard that name!!! Suddenly I remembered about Ryan Axton and Ashley Axton.