Explanation

Naomi's POV

" Mrs. Hill, you can start but please I don't want anymore lies and in short." I said.

" Sure. I will " she said.

" Good." I said and looked at Eugene. He was looking at us weirdly. I smiled at him.

" You want something, baby?" I asked him.

" No no." He shook his head.

" Not even ice cream???" I asked him smilingly.

" Umm, ok." He said. I ordered ice cream for him.

" Who is this kid?" She asked me.

" I bet you already know about him." I said.

" I just know that you saved his life that day in that accident." She said.

" And?" I asked.

" Nothing more than that." I said.

" You are too much confidence about yourself, Mrs. Hill. But I bet you know something more about him." I said.

" This boy was born to a french family but  when they got bankrupt they were forced to give him to adoption. His parents were hiding to get rid of the debt. One day his dad died in a car accident approximately 2 months back and his mom committed suicide. Now, his adopted mom is also dead. This kid is totally alone in this world." She said and I looked at her with widen eyes.

" What an explanation!!! How can I believe that you are not telling lies again?" I asked her.

" You no need to trust me. You can go and search for the adoption organization." She said and opened her purse then took out a card. " Here, take it." She said. I raise one of my eyebrows.

" What is this?" I asked her.

" Contact number of the organization. You can meet them and ask." She said.

" How do you know all these?" I asked her.

" Just like that." She said.

" Not just like that, Mrs. Hill." I said.

" Well, I am doubled aged of you. There will must be some difference between us. Age is a big fact to change views." She said and I looked at her. She smiled a bit. " I am not blaming you. It's like what we do think in our mind. Like, you thought to be a mother of this kid and I tried to find out the mother of this kid. Basically things are poles apart but we both wanted this kid to be happy. Our ways were different but not the views. At least I think so. I don't know what you do think." She said.

" Mrs. Hill, making someone happy isn't your words. You hurt your own child and now you are talking about making anyone else happy?!! I didn't get it. I mean how can you turn 360° in a blink??" I mocked her.

" I am all ok but you are not getting the things which I am saying." She said and sighed. " I admit I did a sin which is unforgiving. But I didn't do it intentionally. I was forced to do it. I swear I didn't kill Adam and I didn't left Theo willingly. I don't know if you will trust me or not." She said.

" You wanted to explain, I gave you a chance to explain, Mrs. Hill. Now it's your wish if you want to explain or not." I said and shrugged.

" I bet you know the story but I am going to tell you in my aspect." She said and I sipped the coffee.

" Please, go ahead." I said.

" I didn't kill Adam. I didn't kill him. Not even Jack kill him. We never wanted to kill him. It was my brother Sean who did it." She said and I chocked, I looked at her with widen eyes.

" What!!??" I almost yelled. I found people looking at me weirdly. I sat down mumbling sorry.

" Ma'am, any problem?" The waiter asked.

" Just a family discussion with my daughter in law. You can go and do your work. We will call you if we need anything." Mrs. Hill said. I sighed.

" What are you talking about, Mrs. Hill? Why did your brother killed your husband?" I asked. She sighed.

" My brother didn't want to kill him. My brother wanted to save my family by Killing Jack not Adam." She said and it all messed with my brain.

" I didn't get you." I said.

" My brother Sean loved me a lot. He never wanted me to get married with Jack, cause he didn't had a good future ahead. When I got married with Adam, Sean was very happy. He did all those things he could to break my relationship with Jack. It worked that time. I was not a good girl but still I fall for Adam. Cause, he was too much good person. You have to love him. We were doing great start of our life but Jack came back in my life. He was continuously threatening me to go back to him. But it was already too late. I was pregnant then. I didn't know what to do. It was going on and my life turned into hell. I tried my best to make Adam hate me and so that he divorce me but he never hated me, let alone divorce. One day Adam found out about my past. He asked me again and again what do I want. I couldn't answer him. He called Jack and asked him about everything. It was very hard for me to leave him. But he was determined to make me happy. I didn't want to leave my family. I don't know from where Sean knew all these. He wanted to kill Jack that day. He stole my gun but when he shot his bullet hit Adam not Jack. This how he was died. My life became more hell. My brother killed himself. He couldn't take the shock. Loosing my husband and brother in one day I was in deep depression. I don't know what I did that time. When I came out of the depression I found myself living with Jack. I tried to find Theo but I never knew where he was until one day I found him in Meryl's school. After that day I started to hate myself about what I have done with my husband and son. I made them suffer the supreme pain when they loved me the most. I only hurt them when they gave nothing but love in return. After that day I tried my best to hurt Theo so that he hates me cause his face reminds me of his father. He closely looks alike him. And that thing doesn't let me forget things which I want to. I don't hate him, I hate myself. I don't ask for forgiveness. Cause, a lady like me don't deserve a chance to ask that. I know how I am. I don't deserve a forgiveness." She said. I was about to say something but I heard another voice from back which made me shocked.

" Everyone deserves to get a chance." I heard Theo saying.

" Theo!!!!" I looked at him with widen eyes.