Someone Special

Theodore's POV

" So, Mr. Roberts, are you happy now?" She asked me. I looked at her and smiled.

We both were standing outside of the Edwards House. It was the garden. The garden is very big and beautiful. Luke told me that his mom loves gardening. He got that habit too and there are some rare kind of plants in the garden. But it was 10:30 PM. The plants won't be look the same as day light this time cause the garden was lightened very beautifully.

" What do you think?." I asked her.

" I think you are super duper happy but you are not showing it, after all you are Theodore Roberts." She said. I smiled widely.

" Don't smile. Say something." She said.

" What will I say?" I asked.

" Nothing leave it. You are impossible." She said.

" No, tell me. What should I do now?" I asked him.

" Aren't you happy that your wedding is fixed? What kind of person are you?" She asked me.

" I am happy. I am very very happy." I said.

" But it doesn't look like that." She said.

" What can I do now if it doesn't seem like that?" I asked.

" Nothing leave it." She said and turned other way.

" I really don't know how to express it. Should I dance?" I joked. She immediately turned towards me.

" Don't joke, stupid." She gritted.

" Ok, ok. I am not joking. Just was telling like that." I said.

" I hate you." She said.

" Yes, I love you too." I said and smiled.

" Stop irritating me." She said and turned to leave the place. I quickly hold her hand and picked her up. Then threw her over my shoulder.

" Theo, what are you doing?" She was wriggling out of my hold. But I still kept holding her tightly.

" Well, I am not going to wrestle with you. No need to show me that you are stronger than me." She said and I chuckled.

" No, need to be tensed. And I don't think there is a reason for you to wriggle out." I said.

" There is." She said.

" Oh, really?" I asked walking towards the parking lot.

" Yes." She said.

" Why are you wriggling out? Don't you trust me?" I asked and that make her stop at once.

" I do trust you. I do. More than myself." She said and I smiled. I knew she will answer this. She always says that.

" Good to hear you know." I said.

" Like you don't know about my feelings, right?" She asked.

" I do know." I said.

" Then why are you asking?" She asked.

" Just like that." I said.

" You Theo are very strange, you know that, right?" She asked me.

" Yes, I know." I said and at the same time we entered the parking lot.

I reached my car. I opened the door of passenger seat and made her seat there. I walked the other side and entered into the car. Then started driving and she started to talk.

" My dad only gave you permission to get married. Didn't give you permission to take me home tonight." She said and I smiled.

" I will talk with him. No worries." I said and kept driving the car as I wanted to take her somewhere.