Billions Of Beats

Naomi's POV

It's Stella's wedding today. I know Stella is very very very happy today so am I. At last Stella is happy which she always supposed to be. But fate has played cruel with her all the time. Now she must be happy. Cause it's her dream which is going to come true. Stella is not a girl with high expectations but she is the girl who has a lot of small wishes which we discussed many times. She told me several times about those small things which she wants in her life. I wish Flynn can make her every single wish come true.

I just wanted Stella be happy always. I silently made a prayer for her future life to be successful and full of happiness which she deserves. I just wanted her life becomes truly joyful. She is just like my little sister. I think I do love her a bit more than Tasha and Bella. I am not doing any comparison but still they got their love one long back but Stella still struggled. She never ever showed her pain but I somehow managed to see it in her eyes. I knew she will never ever tell anyone. Stella is still the best. She handled herself not to break down.

She is a one strong girl who never ever did break down. She never gave up. She never let herself down and never thought to lose in this battle. Stella never thought to be the one who left her dreams as the path was with full of struggles.

Many things which are still engraved in her heart but still she is Stella who is habitual to carry pain. I just want this time Stella become happy permanently. I just want she gets what she wants. I just want her to get things smoothly. No more struggles no more pains touches her ahead.

I just want her to be happy now. I know Flynn will make her happy. I just pray that they live happily ever after with each other. They remain in the bond of entire love. I want them always be with each other and love each other as much as they can. Love will keep them close and bonded. I just am so happy today. I don't know why I am still feeling a bit bad today. I just wanted to relax now. I have tortured on my brain a lot. I think it will stop working soon if I don't give it a rest. I think I should take a holiday. I need a vacation. After this maybe I can take a vacation. I will do nothing but sleep all the day like a dead person. I will just sleep all the day no works, no tension, no worries, no pressure just relaxing. Being without any stress. I am eagerly waiting for that day. I want to relax this time. Otherwise I will be creating big messes one by one and it will be hell odd.

I was thinking about those laying down on the bed. I just wanted to get up and get ready but I think there was some Glu in the bed to make me tied with the bed. I was feeling so lazy to wake up and get ready for the wedding party. But I know I needed to go there. I needed to drag me out of the bed. I sighed.

I slowly sat up on the bed and then took my phone to check the time. It was 6:30 AM. I slowly got up from bed and slowly dragged myself to the washroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I checked my wound of that bullet. It was almost healed. I sighed. How scary night that was when Stella got kidnapped!!!I wrapped myself in towel and walked out of the washroom. I opened the closet and took out the dress I was going to wear in the party. I just kept it on the bed and dried my hairs. I put on my make up. I kept it simple. I don't want any gorgeous make up today. I just want to relax now. I quickly wore my dress and heels. Then took my clutch. I took my phone and went out of the room I was staying. I came downstairs and saw Bella and Tasha chatting.

" Aren't you both going to get Stella ready as a bride? You all are bride maids, right?" I said to them.

" Yes, we will go. Just relax. It's still 7:10 AM." Bella said.

" Go, get ready in 30 minutes." I told them and took a cup of coffee. I really needed it.

" It's not enough. I need 1 hour." Tasha said.

" Do your make up at Stella's." I said.

" Has Flynn reached home already?" I asked.

" Wasn't he here last night?" Bella asked.

" No, he had gone to Stella last night, still haven't come back?" I asked.

" He has. I have seen him earlier." Tasha said.

" Good then. Go Girls. Ellie is alone there. We need to reach there as soon as it is possible. You guys go I will call the Axton twins. They must be sleeping still now." I said and walked upstairs to call the Axton twins.

They were still sleeping. I called them and told them to get ready as soon as it is possible.

They all came downstairs and we all reached Stella's place in half an hour. We hurriedly started to make Stella a bride. Stella wasn't ready yet. We made her perfect doll. Stella's smile wasn't leaving her lips. How pure this smile is!!!! I just smiled seeing her smile.

Suddenly my phone beeped. But I was busy talking with the girls when RD and Ann came. Such a wonderful makeup artist Ann is!!! I just smiled at her. She is very cute. Again my phone beeped. I took it out. 

" Good morning, babe." I smiled it was him.

" You shouldn't ignore my message and you are looking gorgeous today. Can you come the back side of the wedding party place?"

" Girls, you do your work. I will just come." I said and came out. I reached the place as he told me.

" Hey, babe." I heard and turned at once found him as dashing as ever with his blue orbs shining with pure love and affection and his lips were showing a perfect smile just for making my heart miss billions of beats. I was wondering how he every time manages to do so. Just was thinking about that when he reached me and placed his lips on mine.