Sudden Decision

Naomi's POV

" What?!!!" I said shockingly.

" Yes." Ellie said.

" But, wedding!! Isn't it a very important part of life??? Shouldn't we wait until Stella get her memories back? I mean we should. We can't take away the right of being a happy bride from her. We can't snatch the right of choosing her wedding themes. She must had a lot of plans about her wedding. Now she has none of her memories. She doesn't have any idea what she had planned for her own wedding. If only we wait for some time, she might have gotten back her memories. Who knows!!! But if we get her married like this it will be snatching her right from her." I said.

" You are right, Naomi." I saw Steffan in the door. " But there is some problems which you don't know. I think I will be able to make you realize that it's the best thing right now." Steffan said and I nodded.

" Yeah I am listening." I said.

" Listen, there is someone who is continuously following Stella and giving her wrong information about her, about us, even about Flynn. He might change Stella's views about Flynn and she starts to hate him when all of us know how crazy Stella is for Flynn. I don't want someone spoil her life when everything is settling down in respective places. I don't want Stella cry again. She is going to get married with the love of her life. Isn't it very very beautiful news?!! Not everyone lucky enough to have his or her love in his lifetime. But when God wants Stella get her love for rest of her life then who we are to stop her?! Who we are to stop this thing!!! We can't stop this. We only can do one thing is cooperate." Steffan said and yes he is right. We can do nothing. It will happen whatever God has already decided. I sighed.

" But if Stella had her memories she had a lot of things to do. She would be very happy today. I just wanted to celebrate it when we would have our Stella back. It would be very nice. I just hope things goes well." I said.

" I feel the same." Ellie said. " We should have waited until she gets her memories back. But things are this messed now that I too am agreed with Steffan. Her safety comes first this time." Ellie said and sighed.

" I don't know what to say. If you guys think it's ok then I don't have any say. I will cooperate. I always want she be happy. She has suffered enough. It's time for her to be happy. It's time for her to get the peace. I am helping you  guys. Whatever makes her happy I will do it for her. For our friendship. For a sisterhood, for a happy life of her, only for her. But I am still not in this plan. I am already hating this plan." I said.

" Well, that's like a good girl. We have thought thousands of times before planning it. It was the hardest part in my life. But still I didn't have an option here." Steffan said.

" I can understand." I said. Suddenly I saw Flynn entering the house. He entered the hall and sat on the couch next to Ellie.

" What happened?" Ellie asked.

" I don't know what happened but I know something is going to be happened." Flynn said and walked towards the kitchen he took a water bottle from kitchen and came back then sat on the previous place. I sighed.

" What is going to be happened?" I asked.

" Something. I don't want to say that."  He said and I glared at him.

" What is going on in your head?" Ellie asked.

" I want to kill that stupid. I will kill him cause I am not feeling comfortable until he is alive. He has to die. He tried to kill Stella. Damn you idiot." Flynn said and I chuckled.

" If he didn't do it, Flynn the you were the one who would have killed Stella. Would not you? How can someone be this selfish!!" I gritted and he was silent. He didn't say anything.

" You should not do it, Flynn. You hurt an innocent soul. What was her fault?!! Her only fault was she loves you crazily. Her fault was this she loved you and got nothing but pain. Why will you care Flynn!!! You shouldn't care, right? You are Flynn Campbell. You don't care if a girl cries for you. You really don't. I would have done something to you if only Stella didn't love you crazily. I can't hurt her more cause she will be hurt if anyone hurts you. You were lucky to get Stella but you don't deserve her." I said and sighed.

" Nemo!!"Ellie warned me. I stopped.

" Your anger is reasonable. But I had my own reasons." Flynn said.

" No, you had accuses no reasons. Your reasons were so stupid. I don't understand any of them. You should know what is the results should come when you do something. You know she wanted to kill herself? You know she suffered for you? You know that she cried for you whole the time?!! You no need to know that right? I will be with everyone in this celebration. But you have to promise me that you will take care of Stella. If and only if you try to hurt her again, you will see the hell." I said. He smiled.

" I promise. I won't hurt her ever again. That day will be my  last I promise." He said. I nodded.

" I never knew you can threat someone like this." Ellie said and chuckled.

" There is many things yo don't know." I winked at her.

" I think so." Ellie said.

" Yeah." I said. " I am going to take a nap. You guys continue." I said and came to my room.

I was thinking about those things but they are getting married finally. I was happy but I had a bad feeling. Something was going to be happened.  I just threw away that feeling. Now the most importantly they are getting married. It's a sudden decision. But we need to make it the best wedding ever. Cause, Stella always wanted this now when she is going to get what she wanted we should be happy even if it was a sudden decision but still it's happening. That's matters only. Nothing more, nothing less just a perfect pinch of life which is now making things so colorful around. I smiled.